Mental Health Forums

The Beginning Of Something New

SuperTues

OK well I was talking to PW and she suggested that to help improve my opinion of myself I need to start by writing down one thing a day that I like about myself. Which is going to be harder on some days rather than others. But I wanted to invite everyone to partake so that we can support each other through this process. Just becuase we're the only ones that can make ourselves better doesn't mean we can't have supoort in doing so. I mean, football teams always rely on their supporters don't they?

So I'll start...

I like the colour of my eyes

(Something superficial, don't want to get carried away :lol:)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad you all appreciate it and BB, it can be about anything! The aim is just to promote a positive feeling for all of us :P

OK so mine for today:

I like that I'm a good listener

I don't know if I can come up with anything today, I'm not feeling much love for myself, or anything, today...

Super Tues, i hope you dont mind me giving you a posative for today

you are incredibaly supportive :D ty for that

I don't know if I can come up with anything today, I'm not feeling much love for myself, or anything, today...

Super Tues, i hope you dont mind me giving you a posative for today

you are incredibaly supportive :D ty for that

Thank you pgiggle :)

Hi Tuesday, thankyou for posting this. I think we all have a problem at times finding ANYTHING positive about ourselves so it is good to read and be inspired by comments from people going through the same stuff. Today I like the fact that I make beautiful cards. Granny x

one ive never thought of as a positive

i like how i can have genuine empathy with others, not pitty.

That's something to be proud of :)

OK, I like my hourglass figure

well done tues, this is a great thread.. i agree, you are supportive and undertstanding..

i find it soo much easier to find the negatives in me but hey, that's low self esteem for you!

i will try and add someting here each day!

so for today i will say that i am kind to others.

hugs, blue x

Thanks Blue - that's why I set this thread up, try to combat all the low self esteem flying about.

I need to put some serious thought into mine today - I'll be back lol

Archived