Mental Health Forums

The Beginning Of Something New

SuperTues

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like that i can now fit into a pair of hotpants and look good.

GET IN!!!!!

xx

Lucky bitch :lol:

:huh: This is so hard, i have been thinking ages..... I like that I am reliable.

Well it's good that you're trying - that's a positive in itself :)

lol Not that I know what needle gunning is... :lol:

Needle gunning is great for stress!!! It's a hydraulic gun which fires metal pins really fast to restore the beauty of stone! My house is made from granite so it made the stone look silver and sparkly..... amazing....hard work......it took 2 whole weekends to do the downsrairs of the house....

In fact .....i'm really proud of all the restoration i have done in my house...... it is totally transformed!!!!

(Although blistered hands are hardly attractive! )

Jx

Needle gunning is great for stress!!! It's a hydraulic gun which fires metal pins really fast to restore the beauty of stone! My house is made from granite so it made the stone look silver and sparkly..... amazing....hard work......it took 2 whole weekends to do the downsrairs of the house....

I want a go!

The only positive thing i can think of is that i have managed to have 4 beautiful kids and bring them all up alone, apart from that there aint nothing else.

Angela x x x

i woke in sheer panic and my wife saw it today, not just in my head....and i controled it and calmed really quickly. so i like that i controled and calmed quickly when i woke today

Great thread supertues!

I like that I am interested in so many things and am always reading/talking about something new. [Enquiring, active mind]

Hi there super tues, this is a really good thing youve suggested! :wub:

Well done!

I am really proud of my children, and luv them.

I like the fact that, from somewhere deep within myself, i can summon up great courage and strength. which is still beyond me, despite horrendous feelings of badness bout myself and negativeness and when things around me are not good at all.

Thankyou. :) jain.

may I join in? I'm really new here (like, *really* new, this is my first post).

I like the fact that I've been brave enough to post in here :)

Of course you may join and :welcomeani:

I like... the way I put on my eye make-up (?)

You can so tell I'm struggling to find my positives!

hi everyone

ive been following this post since it started

and really wanted to join in but i really dont know

anything that i am good at so to post in here is good for me

but im gonna try to come up with something else.. :huh:

i like how ummmmmm

well i like... ok still sitting here 10 mins later thinking tues great post but MY GOD IS TERRIBLY HARD.. <_<

ok i like how even though i feel absolutly shit and wanna die and im so depressed that im still fighting it really hard even though i feel no one else can see just how hard i really am trying.. so i guess i like how i always try so hard even when not feeling appreciate for my hard efforts :blink:

is that ok?? sorry i dont really have much i like about me cause i hate myself so this is an incredible hard post for me.. :unsure:

hugs ya

mickey

Hi Micky, good post. I'm gonna give it a try also.

I like that I went to church and didn't say no to going over to my sister in law's afterwards. I usually avoid going there but don't know why.

I like that...I listened to my dad yesterday and that he listened to me (althought I don't feel any better for it)

ok i like how im trying really hard to solve a problem i have and

am starting to talk to more people about it even if its just on here

but it a step in the right direction so i like how i persever even in horrible

issues but i guess thats the same as my last one :(

so i like how i have nice nails when i look after them they look really nice

and i never need to wear fake nails lol shame i never need my nails for anything

Archived