• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joshua

• Lauren

• LadyMacbeth

• Paula

Top Posters In This Topic

think i might actually get dressed today. have been through all my pjs in the past 2 weeks! lol

yeah, i'll get dressed and wash all my pjs... yay!

and have a bath

PJs.....think we can form a PJ Club somewhere in here ................

And Josh, u r the one who started with the Whites and the "son" thing ..... I too was wondering which "son" u were refering to...thought it was usually called the "brother"....Ahem ...so Lady really is normal...hehehhe.........

Back to PJs....wat were we saying about the "beneaths"......birthday suits... :huh:

pjs again now..

they are really impractical, girly, half see through pink ones with dark pink dots. and far too cold to be wearing in the winter but i dont care... :P

me too mycroft - the stinky dressing gown (again)  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bet mine is stinkier...oh so much stinkier. My local skunk complains about the stink...I don't care. It's cosey!

Jeans and a black tight turtle neck sweater. I actually blo dryed my hair and it actually looks decent and I cannot believe how long my hair has gotten! :o

Guiness beer PJs I took from my dad cause he did not like them and a yellow "Hampshire Road Club sweatshirt my grandmother gave me when I was last in England. Should shower and change soon. :lol:

Archived