Mental Health Forums

The Fishwify Club

Barebones

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she is....

But I have a secret. I am forming a rock and roll band with Rael so I am gonna be the Hannah Montana of the fishwify world. Fishwify by day, superstar by night..... please don't tell Bones she already slapped me with a wet fish today! Quick *throws shawl over diamante off the shoulder top*, back to market. Cackle, cough.....

lol roses u made me laugh well fish wifies i have to go work got 1hr pova thing before i start as well

when i shoulkd be in london watching placebo with my free ticket but no i work

see yeah later wifies i bring some air freshner with me

Join us em, join us...

You know you want to be a fishwify, just to shy to admit it lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You lot are mad!!

:lol:

I must smell bad, tobbaco and fish.....nice ah ? lol

My throat is sore from all that shouting and shreiking at the fish market today.

Im going home now to gut some fish for supper and slap my husband with said fish.

Join us em, join us...

You know you want to be a fishwify, just to shy to admit it lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You know i would really love to join your club

NOT!!!!

but it wouldnt be very professional and could be seen as taking side so unfortunately i will have to decline your invitation

and run as far and as fast as i can from you bunch of lunatics

:lol:

I'm off to sell me fish now em. Got to get to market before roses sells all hers first

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

eh up! what is this moonlighting i hear?

och ok, i have to own up my other side line is, stand up comedian on the dark side(very dark, so dark you can't see it coming mawahaha!) barebones is my name but pathology is my game, hmm did that rhyme? or was it deep? och what ever.

eh roses, i think my daughter would be your compition lol

oh lol em yeah you better run my dear, the lunatics is catching up with ya, oh and i smell somthing, hmm fear!

Hello everyone

I have prolly totally missed the joke, but I shall risk public shame anyway and request to become a fish-husbandey.

Thank you

**puts on knotted hankie-hat and milk bottle-bottom specs**

gumby2.jpg

Well then, one fish hubbie for all of us fishwifys, you are a lucky man Rossie-bunny. Btw love the troosers....

Em is just in denial, she is itching to get to market. Perhaps we should all kidnap her... cackle, cough.....

Ruthie, hope you had a good day at market lass!

Bones, you play the comedy club in that foreign 'London Town'. I'll be in the front row ready to throw me old fish 'eads at ya if you don't make me cackle... hee hee hee.....

Cool

Now that I am an official fish husband, I ask you all to put your shoes back on. I know you've been walking all day carrying buckets of bream, but the place smells like the inside of a haddock cannery.

Yes it is your feet. Don't try to blame the contents of the buckets.

Gumby Mabbe

LMFAO

welcome hubby!

yeah i dig the troosers.

hmm rose, do you think maybe he be interested in testing some stuff for us?

tootle loo for now fishhubby and wify, be back in a jif or when finnish dinner lol

Hell yeah Bones - I'll try anything once. Don't say that when you're in the Russain Circus though....

Oh no, fishubbie has kicked me out thar house cos me feet smell so bad!!! Guess it's off to the village pump to try and get me smelling of 'roses' again... Grumble, cackle, cough.

hmm where is fishubbie gone? thats right, go off fishing again, not like you done it all day lol

i know what ya up to when fishing, i know there is nice sparkling, goodlooking fish out there, don't think i don't know.

*cries* i want to be sparkling and that fish we all love!

*sniff, cough cough,snorts, sniff*

I wonder if the act of being a fishwify... i.e Fishwifery, would be pronounced in the same was as midwifery, with emphasis on the "f" rather than the "i"?

hmm you caught me on that one CK

got any more thoughts, please please keep them coming. (snigger) lmao sry CK jk

to be a placebowhore you need to be a fag hag whore

or just a slacker bitch

u can battle for the sun

and if u r a nancy boy you have vip excess

or be borderline or pyscho

sorry have been out all day battling for the sun, i was getting somewhere then it set and the darkness came over me again. it appears that i have fulfilled the criteria for most of my life, i was born for this and feel honored. slacker bitch and psycho are my particular specialties and am working hardest on my nancy boy status (beginning to feel like a beauty pageant speech - um maybe not)

and just in case you were gonna need a hand preparing the food, i cant cook, i can however stand with a bottle of anything and a pack of fags and simply stare at the food cooking. i can tell you if it needs something i just wont do anything about it :P

xxx

hmm where is fishubbie gone? thats right, go off fishing again, not like you done it all day lol

i know what ya up to when fishing, i know there is nice sparkling, goodlooking fish out there, don't think i don't know.

*cries* i want to be sparkling and that fish we all love!

*sniff, cough cough,snorts, sniff*

I absolutely am fishing, yes thats right.

There is absolutely no laying by a lake and getting a**eholed on whisky and meths whilst dangling my rod for a nibble. Snigger. Fnarr.

**boozey burp**

omg lol haven't heard Fnarr in ages!

* Soooo you admit it!*

*take that you fishhub you!* " gives a fishy swipe!"

Why did you not bring any shell fish, prey tell? fish thats all your interested in, you know how much i need those king prawns and crabs! with out them my life as a fishwify means nothing! * generaly farts in fishhub direction*

"fishwife pegs her nose"

*Gives fishubbie a slap as walks past on way to market*

Wake up, you can't sleep sat by the river some scoundrel will happen upon you and rob you!! Plus I've left Placebowhore in the house alone and things are in the oven... last time I saw her she was standing in front of the oven with a fag in one hand and a book called "How to be a nancy boy" in the other!!!!

Isn't that for changing my Name - "CharcoalKiss" rather than for changing the bit that says "member"? You all have something different there, like fishwify or ruler of the asylum. I feel left out simply being a "member" :(

Archived