Mental Health Forums

Relationships

complicated

im feelin really vunerable like i wana cry today, i feel exsasted trying to bottle down the anxious feelings i have around my boyfriend an other girls. i hate it i feel really jelious an insecure an im obsessing about it in fact i think im gona go an do some writting.

((((((((((((((complicated)))))))))))))))

dunno what to say bout the anx and jealous bit - cos i am all that and more myself...

but writing sounds like a good idea - maybe it will help get it out of you and maybe even help you make sense of what and why you feel like you do....

xxxxxx

Dear Complicated,

I suffer from jealousy, too. It sucks. You have to decide if you at the bottom line, really truly trust him. And accept that it's just your jealous nature. Or, decide that he really is a player, and accept that he's not going to be monogamous and it has nothing to do with you, so if you don't like it, you'll have to leave..... If it's just that you have a jealous nature, you can gain control of it. I use humor. I tell my hubby my jealous fears by telling him these ridiculous stories. He feels flattered, I feel heard, and the fear dissipates.

Hope he's a good guy and you find some relief!

love and light,

cat

Archived