Mental Health Forums

Cockadoodledoo.....

Dice

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing is going to kick off, I was just saying that is all...

Now are you talking about the "cock" what is vile or not???...

If so I have put, I will delete it off...

Dice honey, I think this is very triggering darling.... and sad. I hear your pain, but I hate that this pain is confused with pleasure. No one deserves to be treated like this and often the desire is born of the self hate and loathing in us..... I hope you don't mind me saying that xxx

It is not the words hun, it's the images it gives and the fact that although it is a normal fantasy it is very upsetting for a lot of people to see these images. I mean we are all adults but there is a time and a place hun xxx

thanks. If you want to talk about why you posted it I am ok for that, if not here then in pm where it won't upset others? I am a lot darker than you realise and I totally understood what you were on about.

No need to say thanks... I did say I'll take it off and I have and I keep to my word... I am not here to upset people or trigger them... Or get a comment about it made them horny :angry: :angry: :angry:... Thanks but no point in talking about it...

((((((((((((((Dice)))))))))))))))

There are women like you, like me, perhaps even others here, who think it feels good to be in that position but like I said I think this is born from a self loathing and in some way the need to be loved....

I read it, felt your pain and that is why I am sending you the hug...

Try not to reinforce those negative images on yourself hun... it's not healthy to imagine that you deserve to be treated like that becuase you don't. Keep talking... and keep safe

xxxx

I know Dice, I hear that... I know I know I know..... :(

But you have an outstansing capacity to endure what others simply cannot... so am not in any way rebuffing you, quite the opposite infact, I think what you said was extremely relevant to the torment you go through and that, my dear, is why despite appearances, I think you are strong and can get through this....

Am with you all the way, but yes, having someone comment on the absurdly pleasurable aspect of that was highly inappropriate and totally missed the whole point of the post.

So let me correct myself.... your post wasn't the trigger for me... it was that cold response to it that did it for me.... *bleeps profanities* lol

xxxxx

I am sorry, I didn't mean to trigger any one, I really didn't mean to at all... I am so so sorry for that...

Well m'dear that comment was from a man, So hey I should be used to it by now, That is all I am good for :)...

Dice I got ur back.... you're gonna get a handle on these things one day... you're still young so that makes you raw and vibrant. Don't let that fiery spirit get crushed.... you be learning to channel it my dear, that is all xxxxx

^_^

I hope I do man, I really do... The fiery spirit will never get crushed maybe hide from time to time but I'll always have it, I hope :unsure:...

I really want that comment that twat made took off but it won't happen and funny how Josh changed the name of it and made it look like I had not edit'd it but left the other comment... Men again...

I have to say I think the name change was a very sweetly intended display of support dude... at least that is how I perceived it anyways.... I initially thought 'yay someone else is looking out for that dude dice' and actually thought it was most likely a female but there you go... pleasantly surprised to find it was a geezer, I thought it was a good move... anyway thats my two pence worth...

xxx

Well lets get a few things straight.

Firstly, I will say what I want on here, as long as it is within the rules, and if you don't like it.. TOUGH. You don't tell me what to do, Dice! Nodoby here 'owns' a topic. Its Josh's forum!

Secondly, I don't see how my original post was cold. I am far from cold. I am full of strong emotions including lust, self-loathing, pity, anger...

Thirdly, its got nothing to do with being a man or a woman. The original post referred to a consensual submission/domination fantasy. There are both women and men who like to be in the sub or dom role. I have met several people on here who this applies to.

REALLY JUST BY READING THAT YOU THINK ITS ALL ABOUT DOM AND SUB'S HMMM, WELL I TELL YOU WHAT THINK WHAT YOU FUCKING LIKE!!! JUST LEAVE MY FUCKING POSTS ALONE AND DON'T EVER WRITE BACK TO ME OR READ THEM!!!... I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE LEAVE ME ALONE!!!... SO GET THAT INTO YOUR HEAD PLEASE!!!...

i have taken out the insults...

i'm not sure what the original post was about.i suggest you put eachother on ignore.

i did not read datas response so i can't comment on that.

dice you have my support too so if you want to talk through anything i'm here.

Archived