Mental Health Forums

Cockadoodledoo.....

Dice

To be honest with you, Yeah I have only come on today because people had made comments back to "my sorry" post and I just want them to know I am sorry for it... Well if I am made of stronger stuff can I have it please, Because I feel so bloody weak o_O ...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW *Takes the can of strong stuff* *Drinks it o_O*... *Takes the can of whoop arse* *Saves it*... *Takes the can of hugs* * Use them all*... Thank you for all of them :)...

Kool, Well next time I shall give you a big shout when I am need of one of the three or maybe all of them again :)... Thank you and I am sorry...

omfg this still carried on last night??? dear god! dice i hope you dont listen to the negatives, i personally dont think you need to apologize for your post at all but thats my opinion!! i hope this can stop soon and that you are ok dice xx

i font have a can of huggs or a can of anything real good like roses

i can offer u a half eaten slice of pizza with a combination topping of , true grit and stiff upper lip toppings , i found it at the bottom of me bin theres hardly and fluff on it ??

i have a can of macho bullshit cola that i opened las week its flat but i skimmed off the mould it should be ok if u hold ur nose and swallow it down fast

* pats dice on back in a awekward macho way of almost not hugging a person i barelly know in the pub*

peace an love , steve

Archived