Mental Health Forums

What Are You Listening To?

ILostHer

:wub: The Cure :wub:

I have to admit that I just gave you a positive point for that answer. The Cure are my favorite band .. the Smiths are up there as well. Both Smith and Morrisey are geniuses IMO.

Hi Ilost charlotte, I like listening to various tracks ive downloaded to my you tube account, this can vary from uplifting trance to just some nature sounds. It really depends what time of the day/night it is and my mood. At the moment im listening to virtual serenity: the journey within a 22 min track which i just keep replaying its calming or quite often im just in silence especially at night i find the quieter i am the more i hear. I like your post, Kind Regards JC

:wub: The Cure :wub:

I have to admit that I just gave you a positive point for that answer. The Cure are my favorite band .. the Smiths are up there as well. Both Smith and Morrisey are geniuses IMO.

Robert Smith and Morrissey are the two loves of my life :wub: :D

Hi Ilost charlotte, I like listening to various tracks ive downloaded to my you tube account, this can vary from uplifting trance to just some nature sounds. It really depends what time of the day/night it is and my mood. At the moment im listening to virtual serenity: the journey within a 22 min track which i just keep replaying its calming or quite often im just in silence especially at night i find the quieter i am the more i hear. I like your post, Kind Regards JC

Hi Jc,

I am the same - the more silent the more chance to hear things, so I put music on repeat and play it over and over again. I have just looked up Virtual serenity and will save to my faves as I love calming music.

At the moment though I am having to listen to Jedwood as my daughter is watching it on the tv! Ugh not good x

• 2 weeks later...

My daughter told me to listen to 'Hurts' They are new, so I am listening to them. The water, Mother nature and Illuminated are lovely songs. Have a look on you tube if you like songs that make you feel a bit sad lol

at this present moment nothing as I'm at work n the stoopid computers don't have speakers. But when I get the cahnce I like to play AC/DC or Airbourne or something similar very loud in the car :sm.jpg: or even when I'm home alone doing the housework

'pyramid song' by radiohead on the amnesiac album is probably the most hauntingly beautiful song i've heard, some ppl think they're depressing but i find them uplifting somehow cos am weird, ha

Sad I am !!

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Julie+Andrews+spoonful+of+suger+youtube&docid=166301599051&mid=9CD914F60CFCF293DE8E9CD914F60CFCF293DE8E&FORM=VIRE1#

Archived