Mental Health Forums

My Rabbit Had Babies

abee.abee1991

haha naughty mum and dad! I have seperated my mumma and papa rabbit so I don't get any more bunnies just yet :)

Bunnies are so ideally cuddle sized arent they, like fun size mars bars are just the right size for fun.

Actually thats a silly example, cuz fun size is actually more like "not actually big enough". Buns are just big enough for satisfying snuggles :)

BUN SIZE

Lol I make myself laugh :lol:

Ross

Bunnies are so ideally cuddle sized arent they, like fun size mars bars are just the right size for fun.

Actually thats a silly example, cuz fun size is actually more like "not actually big enough". Buns are just big enough for satisfying snuggles :)

BUN SIZE

Lol I make myself laugh :lol:

Ross

Hahaha! you make me laugh! i prefer bunnies that you can snuggle too. can you imagine one of those big boys/girls!?! it would squish you *meep!*

Abigail-Laura

they are slowly getting there, stripes is gorgeous! they should start opening there eyes any day now :D I will try and upload more photo's later

Abigail-Laura

haha yep, i went and checked on them just now and they are all doing great one baby looks like it's daddy with the colours of its fur, stripes is cute as ever :D

I have literally just exploded from the amount of cute :)

Look how they are all snuggled up to one another awwwww

FLUFF!

**runs around screaming the word 'fluff' in high pitched voice** :)

Ohhhhh BLESS, you just wanna shove your face in there and nuzzle them all and give them kisses lol

Ross

Ross it's amazing to watch them change ever day, Stripes and Spots ears ocasionally stand up now, also as Spots and Stripes are the biggest there eyes are nearly opening :D

cadance - yep stripes is the grey looking one, spots is in the top right corner

As they are still blind at the moment they where scurrying around the tub trying to find their bedding, it was funny and cute to watch them nose dive over each other to get there first :)

aww they are going on a soft thing hunt, but cant see yet bless

"where is soft thing?"

"dunoooooo"

**fomp**

"no that is other bunny, keep looking"

Lol those buns have made me lose me mind :lol:

hahah ross you make me laugh!!

they are starting to hear now as well only slightly but still, i had spots in my hands having a cuddle and my sister clapped her hands near his/her ears and they twitched!! :D they are growing up so fast!

They you go perfect example LOL! top left rabbit is standing on the little one and Spots is standing on two :P

yea lol, i cant but laugh at the last image because of the legs on the little guy/gal (bottom left) i think spots must of been pushing him/het back so the little one was trying to stop moving haha!

Archived