Mental Health Forums

If I Have Broken The Membership Rules....

Octavian10

you wont get an argument out of me hun try somewhere else

Please unlock my earlier forum thread or are you too worried by the attention that my posts were getting?

Why do you feel the need to be so confrontational.

Your thread was locked because you broke the forum rules with your accusations of racism (which in themselves WERE racist) and your spurious political opinions.

If, however, you feel that is unfair, take it up with a member of administration or a moderator. They are clearly identified by the colour of their name.

The way you are going here it won't be long before this topic is locked as well. Stop blaming others for your behaviour.

Have you received a pm from admin? If not send in a ticket and ask them. It's not our fault.

I have received no pm's regarding the locked threads from an admin or anyone else.

Have you put in a ticket? (top left of page). More often than not the topic is locked as a matter of protocol and awaits review from a moderator. This usually takes up to 24 hours as all staff here are voluntary and unpaid and it depends on who is on which shift etc... if after 24 hours you have had no communication from them either way and your post is not re-instated then submitting a ticket is the way to go. Hope this gets sorted for you but I agree with Crip it would appear that the topic was locked for it's political content which is against the rules of this site. Here is a link to the rules if there is any doubt:

http://www.mentalhea...tion=boardrules

I think the first few rules (rules 1-3 are appropriate in this case). It may be a moderator disagrees and re-instates the post but the mini-mods are first line of defence and usually block as procedure if there is any doubt. I trust you understand that this is a blanket rule and applies to any threads potentially breaking any of the rules.

I hope this helps.

to me it seems like starting a thread like this has proven my theory right

you seem to just want confrontational

and at NO POINT were we racist to you, you were the first person to mention race

Now some people here are going through a really bad time, and do not need you accusing them of shit.....cos thats what it is...shit

If you have nothing nice to say then dont say anything at all.....which means dont post purely for confrontational puropses.....you are really infuriating me now!!!

Can I quote the reason any of us are here in the first place?...particularly the last paragraph...it's not a clique or a club...i know that some form stronger bonds than others and get protective, but I have to agree with Josh entirely when he says...

"Many people believe this is a support forum and those of you that do would be partly right but its much more than that.

This place is about laughter, sharing, support, relationships, interactions, conflicts, fights and making up, learning, hurting, happiness, togetherness the list could go on forever and a day but most of all this place is about inclusion.

Many people who join this site do so as they feel utterly alone and as if no one could possibly understand the chaos which is life to most of you, they join for understanding.

Please be kind to each other but also recognise that being a member of this community will not always involve a smooth ride. People hurt and when people hurt they sometimes lash out at others, others that care... "

I agree that there are rules and boundaries that must be followed and I'd hate to think of anybody getting upset or unfairly targeted...I'm here because I have a lot of love for a lot of the people on here, but not everybody is at that stage on their own journey that they can see beyond the veil...

Sorry, I don't want to upset or be awkward or anything or annoy anyone, or takes sides...just felt I needed to say it...

Please don't hate me...

Kx

You're entirely right DJJK, but Octavian has refused, time and again to behave in any manner other than confrontational, deliberately provoking and insulting forum members and that is simply unacceptable.

No hate for you from me though!! :rolleyes:

I guess I've been lucky to only have positive experiences and support...

I appreciate you saying that...feeling a little on the vulnerable side recently...

Hope all's well with you B.

Kx

Not a problem D. Thing is, Octavian was offered support and could have taken a positive experience away from it, but he simply refused to.

I guess there's no pleasing some people.

Hi Octavian, I dont know what has been said (what others are accusing you to have said), so will keep out of that.

I do appreciate where you are coming from though regarding "locking" the topic. I said some things recently on my statuses about meds, and one of the other users seemed to try and provoke a response out of me, which seemingly worked. So I argued back, and then before I know it, one of the supervisors/moderators sent me a private message saying I "cant attack people like that". I sent her a reply back and basically told her where to go.

My belief is (maybe it's wrong), that your page is just that. YOUR page. I hate the fact you have the PC brigade snooping on your page, removing things etc. Bugs me beyond belief. There are days when I just want to rant and get things off my chest, no matter how hurtful or bitter they are. I always apologise if I have hurt anyone, but sometimes, I just want to be able to say what I feel.

I dont know, maybe Pandora is right re second chances, just dont know... sorry :(

I've just explained why on your thread why your thread was locked.

Unforseen circumstances prevented me from informing you earler.

Sincere apologies for any distress this may have caused.

I've just explained why on your thread why your thread was locked.

Unforseen circumstances prevented me from informing you earler.

Sincere apologies for any distress this may have caused.

I am tired with all the in-fighting. I am exhausted with the arguments. At this point in time my mental health is on a precipice. May I please therefore have some support?

Hi Octavian10,

I didn't read every single piece of your threads and I appologize if my suggestions have already been made by others. I understand that you've got work-related issues and I am utter crap with all the legal stuff that's involved, so I can't advise on these matters, sorry.

But just from a very human point of view and looking at your mental health is there any way you could focus on that? You have written that your MH problems are due to the crap you've had with your workplace (and everything else that seems to have followed) and I understand the need in wanting some closure and justice regarding this issue.

From what I can see, there is another view on this, though, and this is trying to concentrate on yourself as a person. It might take an awfully long time to get the beaurocratic side of things sorted and it might never get sorted at all. From what I read things are very complicated and rather than fighting to the bitter end, to the detriment of your health and well-being, maybe you could follow another road alongside your current journey which allows you to relax and strengthen your self-worth.

Have you spoken to a councellor/therapist before?

It's just, from what I see, you seem to be fighting a lonely battle and this will have an effect on your MH. By getting other people involved who are not part of your legal issues you might find an alternative way of recovery? ...and in doing so may get the other stuff resolved.

I hope you can find some inner peace and healing. The things I have written are by no means telling, they are simple observations but I thought some of it might be helpful.

All the best

xxx

I didn't read every single piece of your threads and I appologize if my suggestions have already been made by others. I understand that you've got work-related issues and I am utter crap with all the legal stuff that's involved, so I can't advise on these matters, sorry.

There is an employment tribunal and a disciplinary hearing I have to face in 2011 and I am not sure how I will represent myself.

But just from a very human point of view and looking at your mental health is there any way you could focus on that? You have written that your MH problems are due to the crap you've had with your workplace (and everything else that seems to have followed) and I understand the need in wanting some closure and justice regarding this issue.

There is no easy way of coming out from the disciplinary or the Tribunal hearing ( where I am the claimant however).

From what I can see, there is another view on this, though, and this is trying to concentrate on yourself as a person. It might take an awfully long time to get the beaurocratic side of things sorted and it might never get sorted at all.

I am having to litigate without having the means mentally, physically and professionaly for doing so.

From what I read things are very complicated and rather than fighting to the bitter end, to the detriment of your health and well-being, maybe you could follow another road alongside your current journey which allows you to relax and strengthen your self-worth.

Have you spoken to a councellor/therapist before?

I am under psychiatric care at the moment. I was under the crisis team before but now I am only seen once a fortnight. No I am not having any CBT at present.

It's just, from what I see, you seem to be fighting a lonely battle and this will have an effect on your MH. By getting other people involved who are not part of your legal issues you might find an alternative way of recovery? ...and in doing so may get the other stuff resolved.

I do not know where the litigation is going to end up to be honest. But I might be dead before that happens.

I am under psychiatric care at the moment. I was under the crisis team before but now I am only seen once a fortnight. No I am not having any CBT at present.

What does your psychiatrist/care coordinator say about your current situation? There must be someone who can help represent your case, someone who comes along with you since you are under psychiatric care?

What does your psychiatrist/care coordinator say about your current situation? There must be someone who can help represent your case, someone who comes along with you since you are under psychiatric care?

My current situation is not a happy one. I am being advised admission in a unit because there is no diagnosis on me yet. However even if there was a diagnosis that would not help relieve the stressors on me. I do not know what else to do given my predicament.

You are right, a diagnosis does not relieve the stressors but will be good to get your mental health stabilized. The right medication and maybe even people that can help you with your meetings etc. sounds like the thing you need. I'm not in your skin, but I think your mental health is more important right now and I would follow the advice given by the professionals.

You are right, a diagnosis does not relieve the stressors but will be good to get your mental health stabilized. The right medication and maybe even people that can help you with your meetings etc. sounds like the thing you need. I'm not in your skin, but I think your mental health is more important right now and I would follow the advice given by the professionals.

You mean I should consent to the hospital admission for 7 days?

Archived