fedup!

Today I Am Liking....

747 posts in this topic

my boyfriend (he's not very happy atm but he's still lovely and he just asked if I wanted a massage later, not in a naughty way, for my fibromyalgia)

being on this site again

Sah and Jelly who posted on my thread today and everyone who posted on my good day thread or thought of me

my flat

Today I am liking:

watching anime

biscuits and cheese

Chinese takeaway later!

watching a black labrador chasing a ball in the public green space behind my flat

smokey_1_uk likes this

I am liking that I had a long nap this afternoon and that I am not upset today like I was yesterday over upset on another forum.

I am also liking that I am going out tomorrow,to see my mother and to watch the film,Denial.

Today I'm liking that we went swimming and I just closed my eyes and floated in the salt water pool, as my ears were under the water all I could hear was swishing. The water was as warm as the bath and I just floated and for just a moment felt absolute stillness and peace.  Mmmmmmm.

That Harry is feeling better and eating and drinking properly, Also that he has struggled up next to me in bed...

He is a dog btw haha...

Today I am liking the fact that tomorrow I get to that a see my baby ( Niece ) in her Easter thing at church with school and fingers crosses she wins the  easter Bonnet competition as I'm sure no one else will think of doing what my sister and niece have done hahaaha... Also hopefully getting struggles with baby twins after too... 

Maeon likes this

Today I am liking:

• Springtime
  • Blossoms
  • Cut flowers
  • Feeling in charge of me
  • White Whiskey
  • Alliances
Maeon likes this

Today I am liking how tired out my doggy is after his day out. Early night for me -_-