Mental Health Forums

Hey

manja.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not stupid.Sorry shouldn't have asked like that. I just meant that I see on here what people think of you and only see love and friendship. And I see your caring comments. Don't like to see you hurting.

i know what they see. i will tell you eventually hun. i just want to try to stop thinking about it tonight. so i should go away hun. xxx

Ok manja but I'm here if you ever need me. Sometimes have no words at all but will always listen and try to understand xxx

I was just thinking same thing? Been ok day, ok evening, keep distracted and do what everyone wants because noone can stand living with miserable. Then one little thing said by husband and I remember I'm on my own with this.

Maybe it's not the little things that do hurt so much, they kind of open up the big things!

yeah i guess that is true hun. and yeah we are all essentially alone with our own illnesses and issues at the end of the day. not trying to sound depressing but it is true xx

Sometimes I talk on here and feel that I can do it and I'm not alone, but then I get lost again. I can handle problems, just can't handle feelings. Bad feelings but without the problems, doesn't make sense and doesn't seem genuine. Feel guilty because things could be so much worse.

Sorry, please keep talking too...about anything, or nothing!

Don't worry about that manja, usually on mobile and doesn't show on there, but thanks for that.

Glad that your sleepy. Usually end up tired but not sleepy so sleep well, sweet dreams I hope xxx

and so the one man who i want to want me but doesn't, and the one man who i really want but can't have, text me and said 'your hair looks hot by the way'. just when i thought i was starting to get him out of my head!! bloody mixed messages, grr

And there goes feeling sleepy! Why don't people say what they mean and mean what they say. Mixed messages...It's hard enough understanding what people mean without all the confusing mumbo jumbo. You could just look at yourself with you're new hairdo and think yes I do look bloody amazing and see what he's missing!!

I know lovey, and I'm sorry. I won't make any cliche remarks, it just hurts simple as that. And just when you're thinking you might be feeling stronger, it all gets stirred up again.

i know hun.. i sent back a flirty message cos i couldn't resist. he just brings that side of me out. so grateful that he didn't reply. we really need to not do anything. not a good situation. have to stay strong x

All this staying strong....it's a bloody pain in the ass isn't it!! But you have to protect yourself as much as you can, especially if you know it's a bad situation xx

I think we need to try the sleepy thing again now and leave all that being strong to another day!! Do you think you can get some sleep now?

Posted that at same time sorry, guessing no to the sleep now he's text. What did he say? You don't have to say, only if you want to xx

when he said my hair looked hot. my instant reaction was to flirt back and i said 'i aim to please'. to which he just replied 'and please you do'.

I know you said it's a bad situation with him but that you still love him, so has he hurt you and messed you around in the past? I'm assuming he has so please try to stay strong. You do deserve better but knowing that and doing it are too different things I know.

Archived