Mental Health Forums

Expressing Thats All Feed Back Welcome Please

Ubix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUfShooOeGQ

The reason why I'm putting all these is today I had a meeting with MIND and it brought up a lot of past. There is a group of 6 of us who attend and thankfully one said can we have a break it was really hard. Facing things BAD. Sorry if you don't want to know or like it through song but it's my way and that's it feedback welcome PLEASE

Either MH problems or not Still get the same feed back. NOTHING !!!!! Story of my life Thanks Not one of you can give your Oh so precious time. Are you so busy or am I just a waste of your energy I think the latter Being polite get's you no where being supportive to them in need gets you no where listening to others gets t NO WHERE. S@:*T on all my life why should I expect anything else here. What the point

I'm not in the place to listen to a lot of music, or any music of that type. But I understand your need to use these songs when you don't yet have your own words. I get that you feel very angry and upset about things that have happened to you in a relationship/s. I can understand that there's also a lot of pain there.

Thank you JR you have no Idea how much that means to me. I feel like a speck of dust at the moe. Thank you for being the and as you can is enough :)

You're welcome.

Perhaps if you posted some of the lyrics it might help more people respond and perhaps relate and help some?

Sorry Ubix, I've been on here today but via my phone. Now on my laptop so can see your posts. Hope getting these vids on and expressing yourself has helped some.

xx

Ok words, I'm moving jerkingly roboticly which normaly means my symptoms are coming out but hanks to the medication I think I'm winning YEAH :) but it does make me feel uncomfortable. I' NOT i repeat NOT going to the next usual level and support would be good. Yet I understand that people have there own problems and I WILL not put anyone under any subject to do so but if there is any one then please all i ask is stick with me. The psychologist said these things might happen. so where do I turn? I can only ask :)

Your right JR music is the point at this time so if I make it positive then that is the key it can lift my mood but I would like someone to share and you can't so ???

No fellings that are best not mentioned at this time. I will be happy to speak about things at another point but it's not a good idea now. But I promise I will the very next time PROMISE :) x

Archived