Mental Health Forums

Turquoise - Wierd Request!

fedup!

I used to have an avatar of a beautiful turquoise sea. I lost the picture and cant find it. Turquoise is a wonderful colour.

If you like water, and you have google earth, type in Isla los Roques. (its off argentine) - then look at all the photos people have taken. I would so love to visit there one day.

I also find google earth a great distraction. I've wasted days travelling around the world.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love turquoise, and am lucky to get different physical-ish feelings when I stare at various colours, especially vibrant ones.

Imagine you can breathe under water, and you are in a blue lagoon, surrounded by turquoise water, so turquoise that it looks as if gallons of turquoise dye has been thrown in. Feel that turqoise,does it feel refreshing?, does it feel cool, yet, calming?

Now, I'll shut up showing my enthusiasm for this beautiful colour and go and fetch you a picture..........................................................................................................................................sorry, for some reason, a struggle downloading any pics I've seen........................................................................................................................................056_p7_12_550.jpg

yeah i just had to go back to where i found the picture its quilt art called blue ocean turquoise sea .... wish i were that talented to do that ..... :)

http://www.quiltart.com/elements/html/Aseq_greig_blue_ocean_turquoise_sea.html

yeah i just had to go back to where i found the picture its quilt art called blue ocean turquoise sea .... wish i were that talented to do that ..... :)

http://www.quiltart....quoise_sea.html

Thanks for the link.

I would hang it on the wall rather than put it on a bed lol

Should I go with...

turquoise and black hair?

turquoise and white hair?

or just turquoise hair?

Nah, I don't have the guts!

SAH!!!! Wondered when you would wander in here!!

Thanks everyone - I can't believe HOW MUCH these images have made me feel. I have always believed colour therapy to be really useful but never had the full effects and benefits until now.

The images are absolutely gorgeous. What a truly beautiful colour!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Absolutely!!!! Please do - so glad that this post has brought loads of people here!! Thanks bereft xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SAH!!!! Wondered when you would wander in here!!

Thanks everyone - I can't believe HOW MUCH these images have made me feel. I have always believed colour therapy to be really useful but never had the full effects and benefits until now.

The images are absolutely gorgeous. What a truly beautiful colour!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I saw it earlier in the week, while I was away from my home computer (with all my images). I've been sooooo busy with summer classes. Anyway, I made it back home for the weekend and went looking for something cool to add. It is a pretty thread with some great colour. Glad to it is helping you, this kind of stuff always helps me too.

Archived