Mental Health Forums

Chat session tonight!

AmyP

hey noodles hun, you have to be a sponsor, is £1 for a month or £10 for the year. see you in there :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi i'm very new to this site,chatting with others who can understand i think might help,anyone with info on how to chat with others,please let me know...thanks very much.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi every one this is my ferst time on the chat.line so plesa exscus my spelling. I finaly have found some weatr I can conekt to and nowe I will be safe to chat and to shear my exseerences it has tacken me 35 years to finaly nowe wot is roung with me I just wount to say thank ypou

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I tried the chat and it says: Oops! Something went wrong!

[#CHAT-02]
You do not have access to our chat room.

It would be nice if I could chat and meet people here. Please can someone help.

Thank you.

Hi all!

I'm seriously considering donating so I can get involved in the chat and get to know you all better, but i wanted to know a bit about what the chats like?

Thank you!

Ash

• 4 weeks later...
hi you have to pay the subscription to use the chatroom. know it sounds a bit elitist, is more about paying for software etc etc.

I'm thinking about doing this so I can use chat :D

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone use irc channels for chat at all?

I'm not trying to bypass the chat here or to avoid paying but just like more forums can be better than one so can one place for chat.

I can't edit my post above. It's been 24 hours+ since I paid and I've got no access.

Go to http://snoonet.org (snoonet is the official Reddit irc server)

Click webchat

On the next page enter your desired name and for channel enter #bpd

There might be someone there, if not hang around and say Hi when someone does appear?

It's free.

Edited by ~vanilla