Mental Health Forums

Which Step Have You Reached Today?

Pickle59

... I had a 'yes I did it day' but i don't feel happy about it.

Not happy at all.

Is this what being an adult feels like?

I suppose the pic can feel misleading that the top cartoon show joy. But the reality is what you say, sometimes getting what we want, or pushing through doesn't feel good. Maybe at least you can feel good that you could make it happen, even it the situation as a whole is not totally resolved in your heart.

... I had a 'yes I did it day' but i don't feel happy about it.

Not happy at all.

Is this what being an adult feels like?

I suppose the pic can feel misleading that the top cartoon show joy. But the reality is what you say, sometimes getting what we want, or pushing through doesn't feel good. Maybe at least you can feel good that you could make it happen, even it the situation as a whole is not totally resolved in your heart.

You have a point, I'll try to remember it!

I managed to go to town on my own today and yesterday. I'd usually never go to town around all the people at all let alone on my own and twice.

• 2 weeks later...

I won't do it, I can't do it, I'll try to do it, I can't do it, I will do it, I won't do it, I can't do it, I'll try to do it, I (kinda) did it, I AM doing it.

... I've had a very circular, internal war day it seems.

today I actually did it...well I did a step and that's a start

I got my apartment mostly clean, I went to the community centre to get some support for my odsp etc, I walked without my cane today and yesterday, and I applied to some art shows online

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ive been stuck for ever so long at I wont and I cant.

Now I am at trying which is going well yayyyyy. I truly didn't believe Id ever get there.

I can't do it I fucked up really bad......I don't know how because I didn't even buy much more than normal maybe it was cuz I had to buy a few household things cuz I finally did a cleaning and cuz I got some clay to sculpt.....but anyways I'm officially out of money until the 28th :S ...I thought i got my check on the 20th but it's not until the 28th......so not only does that mean 10 more days of no meds it also means i'm running out of food etc

FUN

not.

Archived