Mental Health Forums

Exam Is Finally Over! I Can Breathe Again

Saharah Blue

I was in 2 minds about posting but then I just scrolled down to recent comments and found this: :) aw I am loved and cared about.

esme
Thinking about Sah and her exam. Mega positive vibes from England coming your way!
Apr 05 2013 09:30 AM

Pandora
same esme, hope it went well sah x
Apr 05 2013 04:20 PM

I want to say thank you for everyone that has been so encouraging and supportive and the countless times in chat they listened to moan on when I was getting at the end of my tether preparing.

I woke an hour too early because I forgot to reset my watch and my phone didn't automatically reset to the new time zone on its own. So I woke at 5:00 a.m. I was surprised that in the end I was more nerves about being late than my performance. Something in me knew I really already knew a much as I was going to know for 6 weeks of study and that however I did was truly my best considering the time frame.

I made sure I had a large Americano, packed my bags, checked out of my hotel room, left my bag at luggage claim, and took a cab to the University, when I arrived I hurried into the building and there was a sign on the door, but all the lights were off. Then I found another sign and another until I caught up with the person putting them up and smiled. I introduced myself and she said I was the only one, I thought she mean to say I was the first one, but no. It turned out I was the only one sitting the exam in that city?. Since I was early we got started early and I relaxed very quickly, took my time. Skipped all the questions I didn't know, but wrote down their numbers for later. I didn't double check my answers but I double checked that all my tick marks matched my answer sheet and that I everything was complete. I finished in 3hrs, so 1/2 hr. early.

Then that was it. I walked out of the building into the sunshine and went to sit on a bench and warm myself in the sun. I felt so free & so relieved like a weight was just lifted from my whole being. Really happy, but really lonely. I would have gotten on here to write about, but I didn't have my laptop with.

So, in about 14 weeks they will mail me the result. Thank you again peeps, I really needed the extra support and understanding and so many of you were able to give that to me throughout.

xoxox,

Sah

so glad it went well! was it less nerve wracking being the only one? imagine was a lot more relaxed.

glad youv got through it :)

xx

It sounds like you had a good approach to the exam - I skip the hard ones then do them last also. Finishing early is a good sign! Well done for getting that exam out of the way :).

I know we spoke earlier, but just to say again that I'm glad it went ok. Well done, have a nice relaxing time now x

Glad your exam went well. Were you wearing your lucky underwear? writing with your lucky pen? stroking your lucky troll?

Sorry I was not on to support you through your exam.

Last one sounded a bit seedy!!!!!!!

Ginger

Glad your exam went well. Were you wearing your lucky underwear? writing with your lucky pen? stroking your lucky troll?

Sorry I was not on to support you through your exam.

Last one sounded a bit seedy!!!!!!!

Ginger

But you posted now, and that counts too :)

Congrats on getting through your exam, and for finishing half an hour early well done! I'm normally the last one frantically scribbling at the end until the invigilator takes my paper off me :P what are you studying? Good luck with the results hope you did well and I'm sure you have x

Archived