Mental Health Forums

Share The Films

Kara.

(((karaindrou))).........Hi....thanks for sharing this...........I did try to have a look at the trailer but all I get when I click the link is info on ''Privacy Policy Legal Policies''...............nothing else comes up, to click on, or take me any further........maybe it is something my end that is blocking access or something...........anyways, just want to say again, thanks for sharing..........Pickles.xxx

(((karaindrou))).........Hi....thanks for sharing this...........I did try to have a look at the trailer but all I get when I click the link is info on ''Privacy Policy Legal Policies''...............nothing else comes up, to click on, or take me any further........maybe it is something my end that is blocking access or something...........anyways, just want to say again, thanks for sharing..........Pickles.xxx

I will just paste the link then and you can copy paste to see the trailer if you want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNcs9DrKYRU

xxx

(((karaindrou))).........Wow, thanks for posting the link............I will just love this film, I know it........thanks for coming back and making it possible to see the trailer..........Pickles.xxx

(((karaindrou))).........I got to watch it.............amazingly beautiful film............thank you and watching possible courtesy to (((AuntySeptic))).........for mentioning a means to do so.xxx

I watched this film tonight http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Girl_Next_Door_(2007_film) , Didn't know what it was really about when I first put it on and I am glad I watched it as, It shows they are people out there who will try and stop things from being done/happening to innocent kids when they see it with their own eyes even when they are a kid themselves... Based on a true story in the 50's ...

Archived