Mental Health Forums

I Love My Therapist

lonelyheartemma

Unfortunatly he went on to qualify as a full psycologist. Another piece of salt into the injustice wound.

I'm so pleased that people do find therapists that respect the rules and boundries put in place. I just hope no one ever has to experience what my friend did because it's something that never leaves you and really cripples your chances of ever trusting anyone again.

Emma, I truely wish you all the luck in the world and I hope your therapist helps so much that you get completely better! And maybe become a therapist yourself because you'd know how to treat your patients right :) I look forward to hearing updates about you :)

That's terrible that he qualified but if he does do something like that again- which I so hope he doesn't, that kind of thing is so damaging- at least this time he can be reported and struck off.

Thank you :) Tbh I do post a lot of updates so you'll probably be sick of me soon but you're always welcome to read and comment. I did want to be a therapist but the teacher talked me into dropping out, she said I was a horrible person and not clever enough.

And if you ever want to talk about anything feel free to post, someone is always here to listen :)

Archived