Mental Health Forums

Anxiety Getting Out Of Hand

maddy harper

since cutting my clonazepam from 0.5 3 times a day to 2, i have been really struggling with my panic disorder. Its making life really hard because both things are recking my head, the panic and the anxiety. I hate being like this! Playing my instsuments, working my dog, handling my guinea pig are all good distraction techniques, but they dont always work. How ever, my head is still fucked up which just aint fair. Trying evrything to try to fix it but its fucking hard to do. Still papering over the outside cracks so people dont really see how i am feeling inside, i am an actress most of the time when i am with people so my dog wont get taken off me if i have another relapps which also aint fair, such is life.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
since cutting my clonazepam from 0.5 3 times a day to 2, i have been really struggling with my panic disorder. Its making life really hard because both things are recking my head, the panic and the anxiety. I hate being like this! Playing my instsuments, working my dog, handling my guinea pig are all good distraction techniques, but they dont always work. How ever, my head is still fucked up which just aint fair. Trying evrything to try to fix it but its fucking hard to do. Still papering over the outside cracks so people dont really see how i am feeling inside, i am an actress most of the time when i am with people so my dog wont get taken off me if i have another relapps which also aint fair, such is life.

Hi

That clonazepam cut was way too big, no wonder you are feeling anxious.

If you go back upto 3 times a day and stabilise, you can do a safer taper from it.

I have done a benzo taper so I can help you if you want.

You can taper safely from klonopin with minimal symptoms.

I've been tapering off valium, and am nearly off it, and I feel fine now, but I was a mess when I made cuts that were too large.

Know that the anxiety is only the benzo and not you.

You don't need more pharmecutical drugs on top of klonpin, this will only complicate matters further.

Give me a shout if you need help tapering, you will feel like me soon x

• 2 weeks later...

hi, i forgot about this thread. I am still on 2 clonazepam but i dont miss the 3rd. My panic still runs away with me but i am trying to fight it. I hate what clonazepam does to me, it makes me feel slow and stupid, i call it my dumbing down pill.

• 2 weeks later...

I know the feeling anxiety has ruled my life for 19years. In my opinion it can only be managed I have known people who has anxiety and managed to get rid of it I have never been that lucky. Have you tried relaxation techniques to slow ur breathing down and to relax your body they so help. Keeping busy and distracting helps with my anxiety but usually come back to get me at 1 or 2 in the morning do you know what triggers your anxiety or makes it worse ?

• 2 weeks later...

i have no idea what triggers it off tbh. All i know is its recking my life. What hasnt helped is my bf has gone to canada with out telling me till the day he was going. Thats really gonna help my anxiety and abandonment issues in it

Anxiety sucks. That--and depression--are pretty much the only emotions I can feel anymore, and I'm sick of them. I can only get thru the day--and night--by taking my Xanax and Ambien, and I wish I had an unlimited supply of both. I just want to zone out and not feel anything. Nothing interests me, I have no friends, no hobbies, no nothing. It's like I'm dead but my body just hasn't figured it out yet. I wish it would hurry up, I am sick of this!!! :angry:

me and honey got lost yesterday when we were out on a wander. Was so scary for me and i couldnt show it out loud as i would have freaked her right out. i had to stay really calm and get us back on the right track. Felt so good when we got back home thanks to her :) she helps my anxiety so much.

me and honey got lost yesterday when we were out on a wander. Was so scary for me and i couldnt show it out loud as i would have freaked her right out. i had to stay really calm and get us back on the right track. Felt so good when we got back home thanks to her :) she helps my anxiety so much.

My anxiety is through the roof today for some reason. Thank goodness its a carer day so i dont have to go out on my own.

Hello, maddy harper,

very sorry, to hear, that you are in the rough patch right now.

Good for you, for being so aware (not meaning to patronize, more recognize!).

Hope the carer, eases, the journey, just for today..

its all one day at a time..

Well wishes for you from Moonbeam beth.

• 3 weeks later...

i'm still on the clonazapam for my anxiety

unfortunatly i'm on 2 tablets a day instead of 1. so i am a bit pissed off at my self tbh.

• 1 month later...

my anxiety has been through the roof today, so much so i have had to have 3 clonazepam

what was i supposed to do, stay anxious or stop it with pills, i cant win some times.

i've had a friend over this afternoon after my carer had gone.

been feeling anxious all day and its recked it.

why cant i just be normal ffs!

i really really want this to fuckin stop!!!!

i cant handle this at all.

its not fair.

no one cares anyway.

don't even know why i'm posting as i feel like i have nothing constructive to say to any one.

i feel totally useless tbh

aaaarg!!!

right, this is getting to much!!!!

bitween my voices keeping me up and my anxiety, i don't know which ones worse!!!

i cant win as i'm being kept up by both of them.

All i wanna do is sleep but that's out the question

wish i new what i'd done with the sleeping tablets...

that's the trouble with being blind and living alone

i cant ask where they are to someone else as there is no one about

this is where my disability pisses me off

when i cant find anything i'm looking for

aaaaarg!!!!

want sleep!!!!

not gonna get it though, that's also pissing me off!!!

i think i got an hour last night sleep wise.

that's really not good at all as my entire day is ruined now as i cant function on the anti p's with out sleep.

right, i have had enough of this!!!

getting really angry and frustrated with this anxiety!!!

i havent been outside all day because of it

my heart starts racing when ever i walk towards the front door.

so i am stuck in, again!!!

i feel so slow because of the clonazepam in my system i could hurt my self really easally.

nearly fell off my chair earlyer

again

that's happened before

i have to deaden the feelings inside somehow

stop thinking, feeling, just for a little bit...

my anxiety is through the roof today for some reason

my heart is racing and my head is going to fast

have taken some clonaz to try calm me down. but its not working.

anxiety sucks ass!!!

Archived