Mental Health Forums

Anxiety Getting Out Of Hand

maddy harper

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they want to retire honey

my heart is broken....

i new this day would come but i didn't think it would be this soon....

the vet has put honey on medication, shes to go back to the vet in 10 days

the guide dogs are looking after her as i cant administer medication to my dog with no sight, so after the 10 days are up i will find out whats happening with regards to honey....

this not knowing whats gonna happen to honey is killing me...

the house feels so empty with out her

the guide dogs are looking after her till her eyes clear up

then they will assess her to see if she can continue working with me for a little while longer....

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Maddy, how are you feeling today? I'm with you and Honey. Lots of hugs, seems that the past days have been quite rough.

• 3 weeks later...

back on my full dose of clonazepam again as my anxiety has been through the roof!!! then there is the morphine pills they've put me on for the pain in my spine... their just something else!!!

i'm gah gah all the time... i thought it would have worn off a bit as i've been on it for just over a month now but it hasn't

happy days :o

woke up feeling really scared today

my heart was racing and there was blood thundering through my head, not nice at all!!! i've had 2 clonazepam today all ready and the day has hardly started...

so not a good day sofar

I know how anxiety can ruin our life. I go through this for 5 years. It was really a horrible experience. I won’t forget those days. I get rid of this last months. Doctor told me that now Magnesium can be used as a cure of depression. Then I search on internet and got some information why it’s effective. Prozac is a serotonin reuptake inhibitor. A fancy way of saying, it stops the Breakdown of serotonin, the brain chemical that enhances mood. However, taking Prozac can actually give you levels of serotonin that are too high, which is not beneCicial. The good news is that serotonin depends on magnesium for its production and function. So, if you have enough magnesium, chances are you having enough serotonin. That’s why Magnesium works like Miracle on such diseases. Like Magnesium Miracle.

• 4 weeks later...

really anxious as i have a psych docktor coming to see me on friday to assess me as all is not well inside Maddy's head right now... i feel so sad since honey retired in july, i still haven't got over losing her. that was the trigger for this episode i think...

aint been right since she left...

they never sent a shrink at all. They sent people from comunity mental health team. Them is meant to be calling me today as it goes. Lets see what happens dont trust them to call me. Think they will let me down again... sy

feeling really anxious and been pasing the floor all feckin day. Thought the restlessness would have went by now... Dont know how much more of this i can take... Feel like i am trying to run a race but i am losing... Hope this post makes sence as it dont to me now that i just read it back...

dont like the feelings i am experienceing due too the tablet increases that i have had n the last three weeks. I have had my abilify whacked up to 30 mg on the 7th of september and my clorpromazine is at 100 mg starting from today. My clonazepam was upped to 2 mg last friday. I have 2 n the morning and 2 at night. Thats to stop the ajitation i am getting off the increased abilify you see but its making things difficult. My ballence is off key. I just lose time every day and dont know what i have done with it. Now that the clorpromazine has been upped i will have to get use to that as well. What a guinea pig i have turned in to.

got a inspection on the 30th of this month. I will get in trubble for having the guinea pigs as it says no pets on the rent agreement. Its a new company thats taken over the running of these flats so maybe they wont evict me over them. the last company that had them new about the pigs but this one doesnt. So i am worried about that and it hasnt happened yet. I hate my self so much!

My nabour upstairs says the inspection bloke is really nice so hopefully me keeping the pigs wont be an issue. Maybe if i explain about me mental issues he will take pity on me and let me keep them. They havent caused any damage to the flat or anything. Fingers crossed that it all goes ok. thats whats keeping me up is worrying about that. If its not one thing to worry about its something else. whats wrong with me...

Archived