Mental Health Forums

Well Bugger Me

piercepd

You may have noticed I've been quiet of late.

I've been going through quite a few emotions & problems & upheavals in my life.

But...

Don't look directly at it...

I'd better whisper in case it hears me.

:worried_anim:

I may be... "happy"

I've met someone who has blown "the girl" out of my head pretty much entirely. Yes, I still love her & she's my best friend/family but I've managed to shake off the need to be with her, I've finally seen the bad points, the new girl has made me feel loved & wanted & reminded me how easy love should be & how good it should make you feel.

Of course this has caused arguments with the girl who doesn't like her ball being taken away but she's still got other people on the scene & even this hasn't made her say "yes, I want to be with you", rather "I don't like that things will change & I'll miss how close we are but I genuinely want you to be happy, I've been telling you to do this, I can't get justifiably pissed off."

Since this, I've found strength to do other things in life, like sack band members who are a problem, tidy my flat a little, things like that.

But yeah, we like this state of affairs. We like the new girl (I need a better form of reference for her though. Erm... oh, well I call her "my lady" so either that, or just "Lady") so we like Lady, she's rather amazingly lovely. So yeah, I'm more cheerful. So it looks like I'm back :D

:masked:

its good you're finally getting happiness sorry i mean happiness. God knows you deserve it after the mess you've been through x Hopefully you'll just keep getting stronger hon x

Archived