Mental Health Forums

Good Nytol?

piercepd

Night number 3. 1) fuck you, brain. 2) fuck you BPD. 3) fuck you ADH ooh, shiny thing. 4) I would appear to be becoming impervious to Zopiclone. And tramadol. And mirtazapine. And quetiapine. How am I still conscious and very awake?

Sorry you are having problems sleeping. Do you get plenty of exercise? If you tire yourself out physically, it helps a little. Just don't do it immediately before bed. And don't eat a big meal just before bed.

Also pay attention to your sleep environment... I prefer it very dark, quiet and not too warm, but we are all different.

And - only use your bed for sleeping, then your brain associates it with sleep.

Hey, know the feeling pierce. All this advice is great but when you are doing it all and still not sleeping even with meds its really frustrating. Nytol is about the worst thing I've ever taken for insomnia in terms of help verses side effects, but we are all different. Remember to be kind to yourself during the day. You are on half power.

Hey AL, to clarify, I've not ever taken Nytol, just like the slogan so used it as a title :)

Had a quiet day up til now but now to race around on full power because I'm going away tomorrow!!

Archived