Mental Health Forums

Anxious, Anxious, Anxious!

maddy harper

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

didnt end up going out as it was raining here. Besides, need to rest and create new tunes for future sets. but i have to remember to be kind to my self and not push my self to hard when it comes to practice. thats the tricky bit.

My days seem to be full of anxiety with no escape and no way out. I am trapped with these feelings. trying distraction techniques but nothings working. Sy.

Oh, even your flute and the guineas are not working today? Take care dear Maddy, I value you. I wish I could help more. Tight hug if it's okay.

Got someone coming from the letting agency to inspect my garden as they aint happy with it. apparently There is rubbish in my garden that i cant see. fuck knows whats there. My mate cleared it all but they want the fence taken down if i dont get another dog. they also want rid of the pen that honey use to spend in. I cant touch that as it belongs to guide dogs so will have to explain that to the person when they come round.

Today my anxiety is through the roof. I dont like it. if i new what was wrong i could try fix it but thats part of the problem, i dont know whats making me so anxious so i cant fix it.

This morning i woke up feeling really scared and frightened. When exactly will my brain stop playing tricks on me i wonder...

Thanks for the hug three moons i needede it. The anxiety wont go away until this stupid person looks at my garden. They think i have two men living with me as well which i dont. I have a friend who cares for me during the week when i dont have care, but as to the other one i have no idea who there on about. If their evidence as they call it is picks them we gonna have a problem as i cant see them at all so their evidence is void straight off. I live n a one bed room flat there aint enough space for me and two other people. Stupid bastards!!!

Oh, neighborhood problems... Can't this person keep busy with his own stuff? Shh, people just throw oil on the fire these days.

true say three moons. They obviously have nothing better to do than watch my flat which has made me really paranoid. I dont like the idea of my flat being watched.

I would be paranoid too, Maddy. When I was living in a flat I used to close the windows much earlier than anyone else so we couldn't be seen.

I think its all a load of rubbish personally. What use to me are pictures anyway if thats the only evidence they have. also now that my dog has retired they want the fence taken down totally. I payed for that and i am on benifits. They also want the pen outside removed but they will have to talk to guide dogs about that as i aint. This team have treeted me terible! Not even aloud to say good bye to my dog who i had for six years. where is the justis

The guy from the agency come round. Saw there was just me living here. On inspection day my mate left his washing in my room so it looked like there was someone living here. Oops when there was just me living here. my nabour from upstairs also backed me up on the fact that there was just me living there. Its all been sorted out now.

But you did previously. I think that if your helper isn't living all the time with you it should not be a problem. What about the visitors you heberge for one or two nights? Or can't he be with you during the day and come back to his home for the night? I hope that a solution can be found.

Feeling really anxious today for some reason. managed to clean the pigs out with out any trubble yesterday so thats all good. shame the rest of me is falling to bits.

Thanks for your kind words three moons. They mean a lot. Woke up to my heart going at 125 beets a min this morning. I feel scared. Lonely. Anxious as hell. Paranoid that my house s being watched which it will be especially after my mates washing being in my room. i dont feel safe in this house anymore.

Archived