Mental Health Forums

Anxious, Anxious, Anxious!

maddy harper

Woke up at four feeling anxious as hell so i took my meds for the morning. My sleep is so fucked up its not good. trubble is i sleep during the day as well as at night so thats why its so over the place

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Maddy, if you sleep during the day too maybe it's because your night sleep isn't good quality enough for you to feel rested? At very bad times I sleep day and night too but it's because being awake is so awful.,Do you think it could be a mix of the two?

I think its the drugs that i take at night that keep me awake. Although last nights run of sleep helped a lot. Got my furst lesson with the flute teacher and i am so anxious about it as she is consert level which is really high. i can get o danny boy out of it which is a irish folk song out my metal flute with out being taught any of the scales so thats progress. :)

Hi Maddy. If you think it's your night med that's keeping you awake, maybe you could discuss it with the doctor who prescribed it? Sleep is very important for our well-being. I hope you sleep better soon. I'm happy to hear of your progress with the flute!

the silver flute is a nightmare! Hard to play! But i am getting there. Slowly but surely. I can get three different scales out of it, in three different keys. Two of which i wasnt taught. it looks more complicated than it is once u know how to put your fingers on the flute and which key your playing in

the silver flute is a nightmare! Hard to play! But i am getting there. Slowly but surely. I can get three different scales out of it, in three different keys. Two of which i wasnt taught. it looks more complicated than it is once u know how to put your fingers on the flute and which key your playing in

Still anxious but not as much as i was since i cansled my care package as the agency wanted fifty quid a visit and i dont have that kinda money to just give out like that. sleeping slightly better now so thats good.

think fifty quid a time is a bit much considdering what the care people were doing for me tbh. which was hardly anything at all.

• 2 weeks later...

anxious about seeing my friend over christmas as i havent stayed with them n over two years as my health aint been that great to be honest.

I understand you're anxious but he sounds really like a very good friend and he even allows the piggies in so I think all will go well. Plus he suffers from mental health problems too so would most likely understand your anxiety. I wish to you two a very enjoyable moment.

enjoying spending time with my friend. Aint looking forward to goin home and being all alone again. Trying not to think about it to much to be honest.

Really scared about goin back home if i totally honest. I dont like it there. I feel so alone when i am at home. cant stand feeling lonely i fuckin hate it! I dont feel safe there at all! :(

Sorry Maddy, come on here or call friends when you feel lonely. You'll have the joy to find back your flute teacher soon. Can't someone visit you often enough for you to feel more accompanied? I wish you had a loving someone living with you.

I had a shit day yesterday cause of my fuckin stupid head goin mental. Really not looking forward to goin back home as i am being well looked after here. Will miss this so much!

Woke up feeling anxious as hell with a racing heart. I felt like i had had a really bad fright. Its horible when my body decides to play up on me. this is the furst panic attack i have had since coming here. i know my time s getting short here and i dont wanna go back home at all.

Hit the clonazepam pretty hard this morning cause my anxiety s so bad right now. I am good at hiding it from people usually but i cant hide it from my friend. He knows me too well. I have known him for seven years next year. I cant believe that! Wheres the time went? Its been a fast seven years.

Sorry to hear about the panic attack and also that you worry so much about getting back home. I think the two may be linked. Could you arrange at all with your friend for you to come see him at times so it gives you a break? Take care.

I want to move to the same place as my friend as i think i will have better mental health support down here. At home its pretty shit to be honest. I dont have a psych doctor or nurse or any support from the comunity mental health team or anything. I am left to struggle on my own. :(

And your right three moons i think the two are linked also. I have been crying my self to sleep every night since last monday as i know my time down here is running out and i dont want it to.

Archived