Mental Health Forums

Update forum issues !

Lily-Bee

saving or deleting blogs, no chat, can't see who has been online. Sorry something sent wrong message all the time, scrolling down to bottom.of thread to reply, that's what I can remember right now. Locking status.saving blogs.to.draft, 

This isn't an upgrade its a disaster and I have haD enough

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally it will allow me to write a bloody comment!!! As it was only showing the uploading photo part... Once again it's not showing all comments, I'm Beyond fed up with this new update now...

Just had the exact same problem Dice.

I'm feeling very fed up too. People are talking about looking elsewhere for support - that is only going to make the forums quieter and we REALLY don't need that right now!

Can you???? I can't - just tried. But am not happy if any Tom, Dick or Harry can read my blog, even if it is only the first few lines!

Can we have any feedback on any of these remaining issues Josh, Lily??

I set my blog to be only read by me I come back today and its changed to anyone can read it, I think they are all in draft, if not I am in trouble . cant find a way to deleted them for safety anyone know how to do that?

Bluemoon just been on your profile and I cannot see your blogs??? I'm gonna sign out and see if blogs can be seen again??? As no one's blogs are showing to me... 

I think Josh has just fucked off or something, As not one single comment just to say we're looking into it or we hear you, Shows to me that members on here aren't really given a fuck about!!!... 

Finally got back in, After being locked out of my account for 15 minutes as it kept saying wrong password!!! And it's not nor is it the first its fucking done it!!!... 

I cannot not see any blogs when not signed in???... 

You can fucking see a good few lines of our blogs when not signed in, If you go on the Active stream!!! Even when they're fucking draft and no way of deleting blogs either!!!... 

Omg you can, this site needs to be closed until this is sorted out. Private blogs can be seen. It is unsafe here. feel so.sick.at stuff I have just seen. Please sort this out please I am scared, names of.rl people . You can see posts as well. 

Hi

I know this may be a small issue in comparison to the larger scale confidentiality issues as above but I wanted to just add that when you search for 'new content' there is no way that I can see, of knowing which sub forum a specific post has been posted in. So if someone posts in the 'crisis' sub forum, before it would show that the post was in that sub forum, therefore giving us the option of whether to click on it to read it, knowing the trigger warning beforehand. But now that it's not possible to see which sub forum a post is in, you have to click on it to find out... by which time it could be too late/triggering. I've often clicked on posts in the 'venting' forum and tried to respond, without realising they're in venting.. but that's not so much of a problem.

Hope that makes sense.

Thank you

Jenny

Yep, just seen them with my own eyes (just to note I haven't read anyone else's). It needs sorting.  It all needs sorting but this most immediately!!!

And this bloody 'please wait x seconds before searching again' is just finishing me off now!!!!!!!

And this bloody 'please wait x seconds before searching again' is just finishing me off now!!!!!!!

Hi

sorry this is distressing people.. I do wish I could help. But just wanted to reply Artemis and say I was having this 'please wait' error but for me it's resolved itself.. The home page still has an error until I refresh but 'please wait' doesn't appear when I search even within 60seconds.  That doesn't help you at all but do think it strange to resolve for some (me) but not others (you) xx

Hi everyone,

I can imagine this is very distressing. Please know we are aware and doing what we can, for several things we are dependent on the makers of the software. Josh has reported some stuff and with those things there is nothing we can do but wait. I know; annoying. He has marked some things as urgent and agrees it is not acceptable these things are not fixed yet;

The other things Josh will sort out and is busy with. Its a lot of work and please trust me when I say he is doing his very best. So we ask for your patience in this.

Maybe this is a time where we can practice our acceptance skills, we do not have to like it but everybody is doing what they can....

Lily

Forgot something very important about blogs being visible, this is being looked into as we speak and it is of the upmost priority to us.

starts of posts and blogs, even ones that were not published are still visible. this is completely unacceptable and a serious breach of confidentiality and trust. please tell us when this will be resolved?

Breach of confidence in English law

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Breach of confidence in English law is an equitable doctrine which allows a person to claim a remedy where their confidence has been breached. A duty of confidence arises when confidential information comes to the knowledge of a person in circumstances where it would be unfair if it were disclosed to others.[1] Breach of confidence gives rise to a civil claim. The Human Rights Act has developed the law on breach of confidence so that it now applies to private bodies as well as public ones.[1]

English courts will recognise a breach of confidence if the following three things are present:

• The information has “the necessary degree of confidence about it”
  • The information was provided in circumstances importing an obligation of confidence
  • There was an unauthorised use or disclosure of that information and, at least, the risk of damage

I must say that though I want to be supportive and though I appreciate the amount of work that Joshua is putting into this, I am very worried about privacy and confidentiality. I have no awareness of the extent of the problem as different people seem to have different experiences. It is difficult to judge.

Privacy and confidentiality are of utmost importance to me. I would appreciate if Josua or Lilly said something about the degree of risk as I want to make an informed and fair decision about posting and using the forum. 

I am sure that you guys have been working hard and that you didn't want this to be happening. 

Hello All,

I can confirm the blogs have been disabled yet again until the software developers fix the issue.

I am very annoyed and frustrated and can understand where you are all coming from. I have spent hours upon hours with developers who assured me the issues were fixed and uploaded a so called fix. Instead of it resolving issues it created more. I have relayed our outrage!

A new update will be installed tomorrow and we will ensure they carry out tests prior to re-enabling the blog feature.

I sincerely apologise for the issues caused by this recent update, i know it means very little but we are working tirelessly to have the issues resolved by the software developers.

the activity stream which you can access when not signed in needs disabling. I am seriously fucked now and going to get drunk and self harm, explain that to the software developer.

• Joshua unpinned this topic

Archived