Mental Health Forums

Is it normal to be afraid of invisible aliens?

loverofcreation

Yes this sounds weird, but I'm often anxious about this, especially at night, when it's all quiet. It stems from some documentaries and things that I read. 

I read this story where these invisible aliens [they can become visible] killed people and then took their form. In all cases I read about the victim was strangled to death. I saw documentaries on it as well. One was where a prisoner was inside a cell he screamed to the guards there was an alien with glowing red eyes there with him. The guard checked, but the alien turned invisible. Suddenly his screaming stopped and the next morning he was found dead. When the superintendent did a headcount he saw the alien taking the form of the prisoner who died hours before. Then, the alien vanished...They do it for no reason and these aliens use humans as their host so when the human dies this alien pops out of them.

I don't know why but there's something about aliens with the powers to shapeshift, phase through walls and kill people that just scares the living heck out of me and makes me paranoid. Like what if I am infected with one of these aliens? Would I know? Would they control my mind? What if my friend has one and when he dies, there will be an alien taking his form, levitating objects around, controlling electricity, making things cold and killing people? What if when I die the alien comes out my body posing as me, then goes on a rampage killing people? It's like something out of a horror movie for me.

There's also stories of people trying to control these aliens living inside their bodies, and the alien got angry, so the alien incinerated the body, at temperatures way too hot to be a chemical fire. Some people call this alien 'kundaini' or something similar. Apparently there's even news reports of these events.

Apparently a doctor in the 1910's did an experiment and he concluded only humans get infected by these aliens. These aliens avoid dogs and cats etc as their hosts. They apparently have some minuscule weight. The alien is seemingly capable of injecting memories, for example 'Out of Body' experiences, where the alien thinks the host has died, so it comes out. But then the host isn't dead so it comes back and it injects the memory of being out of the body into the brain of the person.

Archived