Mental Health Forums

Depression and anxiety age 17

William I am

Hello all, firstly I would like to apologise for my poor grammar, spelling and lay out of my rant.

basically I'm kind of fucked mentally, not too bad although some days worse than others it properly started after a party where I did ecstasy although I was having problems before but not nearly as bad. So before this party I was smoking a lot of weed probably 5-6 times a week and I was only like 15 and pretty undeveloped. I started noticed that I would just be with my friends compleatly as normal but then there would be this compleatly random spell of awkwardness for about 5-6 seconds then everything would go back to normal. I'm not sure if it was just be that could feel it or everyone. After that i started reading people's facial exapressions and them looking at me in a weird way like my face looked weird or I was doing something strange. Looking back on that now I think it quite easily could of been paranoia and not have been the case atall. All of these things would only really happen when I was high though(forgot to mention) any way I when to this party and did ecstasy (probably 15th time I had done it) looking back it was so fucking stupid I was so young and pretty undeveloped I really don't know what I was thinking. After this party it got really bad I had all the same problems that I have already mentioned but they were a lot worse, I also had a constant sad looking exspression on my face kind of sad kind of worried can't really exsplain it also I'm allergic to something (not sure what) which made my lips (mainly top lip) ever so slightly swell which made it worse and I still have that swollen lip now. Anyway after 6 months or so of that I slowly got better and better but now I'm kind of confused and depressed. I can't look people in the eyes with out making a weird fucked face sometimes I talk and I feel like my lips are moving weirdly, it's weird though because when I'm on my own I'm completely normal my face feels normal when I speak it's normal and everything's fine but when ever I speak to anyone I just feel anxious and weird and shit. This other thing that happens is if someone makes me laugh then I will like release all my laughter and happieness then it will plummit instantly and I will feel depressed and my face will go from :)  To :/ In and instant same if I'm watching a funny video or something. However if I'm super distracted by the video and not thinking about my problem then it won't happen I will feel fine and my emotions will go from happy/laughing back down to normal at a normal pace. Also if I'm talking to someone and for what ever reason i don't think about my problem (very very rare) then I'm completely normal until I think about it again. So for example the other day a tire popped on the car and we stopped straight away and because I was so distracted about thinking about the tire and what just happened I had no time to think about the problem so I had a completely normal 15 second talk with my dad about what we were going to do and then I thought about my problem and had to stop making eye contact and like looked out the window so he couldn't see my face and got that feeling in my stomach. 

Sorry for such a poor layout

Any help would be appreciated. 

Archived