Mental Health Forums

Big Confession

Axelle

when I was dx BPD it was a relief, at least things made sense!....

Now, I hate myself for being BPD...

And sometimes I hate being one of you!! Sometimes I hate reading all that stuff, that so much ressemble me, and I feel like telling you "he, move on!"... and then I relax and get more compassionate, toward you ... and toward myself

And I also Love you all, for being here, because I do recognise myself. because you are listening AND UNDERSTANDING.. but I don't want to!

big stuff for me to say!

Whats so cool is that when you tell us to move on, you're telling yourself to do the same. You want to move on, a good sign, right?

Its OK, I do the same thing- I think everybody does, too, we're just a bit more aware of it than the average joe's.

you're safe here. Pretty cool, huh? B)

I agree with everything that has been said,

I know for me I feel the same sometimes when I read different posts , I love everyone here as well, without them I wouldnt know that there are others out there like me !

~EC~

ditto to what everyone else has said...I get annoyed when people are asking if they have BPD coz like you when i got it the world made more sense now it is just a milestone round my neck

Mrs Tree

Ditto what they all said. At least we know why we act like we do, unlike many other people that have this and have no idea, in some ways we are lucky, and in other ways we aint. I often ask myself if I am better off now I know or not. Suppose the answer is yes, because I can change it, but then there are moments I so wish I didn't know! :rolleyes:

I even get angry for my T for calling me borderline. I think this is only part of us- we are all much more than this. But saying that we so obviously go through the same thought processes. It is interesting to see how alike we are so we can see where the illness is

Archived