Mental Health Forums

Chat

em

As you are aware on the forums we have a trial period where new members can access all of the services for a while before being asked to contribute in some way. Unfortunately this has been misused by some who rejoin in order to keep benefiting from the extra benefits. It has therefore been decided that chat will only be available to those members who contribute to the site. (See upgrade your forums account today for ways to help).

Why is there always a minority that spoil things and take advantage? Thus other newbies have to suffer

It really is a disgrace that people would take the piss like that

I agree with you Ruth, not fair on Newbies. They may want use chat to see if it id for them before contributing financially as so many people need watch theit money.

Now thansk to some fools abusing things, others have to suffer. Is there no other way it could be stamped out rather than punish others?

Leslie x

As you are aware on the forums we have a trial period where new members can access all of the services for a while before being asked to contribute in some way. Unfortunately this has been misused by some who rejoin in order to keep benefiting from the extra benefits. It has therefore been decided that chat will only be available to those members who contribute to the site. (See upgrade your forums account today for ways to help).

Hi.i am new to the site,do i have to pay to use chat?someone mentioned on this thread that newbies can't use chat.why?

Hi.i am new to the site,do i have to pay to use chat?someone mentioned on this thread that newbies can't use chat.why?

Em explained in the first post. People were taking advantage. Its a shame. If you want to use chat you can either pay or request to be a volunteer.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Em explained in the first post. People were taking advantage. Its a shame. If you want to use chat you can either pay or request to be a volunteer.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ok sorry i misread

Archived