Mental Health Forums

Why Does The Psychiatric Profession

reactive*emotions

hi EC youve joined th late show.............panda that sounds lik th way to go

EC it also freaked my dad out he thought i was cursing him,, asi was

you'd probably explode or something, vaporise adn vanish, that would be a trick, tke some bastasrd wth you.........bilimey i'm talking lika suicide bomber, not my career of choice

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ugh ! I got paranoid today when we were out an about picking up some sporting equip in Mass Usa ! We had to stop to use a phone and I saw some guy from the middle east talking on a cell phone in his native tongue he parked his car in a wierd place got out walked around the store and then went back to the car then went to the store. I had all these weird feelings and thoughts had to regroup in my head. Im not prejuduce at all, but with everything happening now a days you just never know.

Obviously everything was fine, but why do I have to have all those paniacky thoughts you know what I mean?

~EC~

hi EC youve joined th late show.............panda that sounds lik th way to go

EC it also freaked my dad out he thought i was cursing him,, asi was

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My dad freake dme out at about that age he told me some story about his battles with the devil and some of the freaky things that happened as a result. From that day on I was convinced that I was the devils target because my father taunted him !

Messed up huh !

my dad was properely paranoid, he thought th neighbours were spying on hih, adn th tv watching him, iwas posonoing him adn cusing him, adn i guess god and th devil were af ter him too,, hop they caught him

I'm properly jiggered -_-

Dont want to fall asleep mid conversation... I have a decent sense of propriety at leasst! I really hope you manage alright. Too tired to be opf any use, druggies kickin in...

I hope you manage to shut down and get some sleep.

Thanx for helping humor me :)

Archived