Mental Health Forums

Bpd Like Symptoms

lostsoul

It's really interesting to see how many people are affected by this. Last time I was pre-menstrual i ended up in hospital because of a suicidal crisis. Thanks for posting this.

I get it too. I will cry hysterically for days. Also I start pushing people away and just feel like I am in pure hell. My anxiety is through the roof as well and I think thats one reason which made me become agoraphobic again. The anger is horrible, I will do something as simple as drop something on the floor and will start screaming and crying over something so stupid. I know in the U.S. there is a commercial for it and its called PMDD but I really don't want to go on the pill for it. I may try Midol or Pamprin and hopefully it will help a little. I don't just think its associated with just BPD, bc I think anyone who has depression, anxiety or issues from the past can feel this way since its the hormones raging out of control. I think these symptoms just escalate during these times. I know of a few people without any history of depression or anxiety become suicidal like during menstruation.

Archived