Mental Health Forums

I'm A Human Being

lostsoul

ok i failed lol i couldn't leave

i bet if i'd not said anything i could have done it, but having 'dared' myself to do it, the temptation was there hanging over me to come back

NUTS!!!!

ok well i'm back after not going anywhere. sorry lol

xx losty xx

Heeeee heeeee :D

No offense but I'm glad you have failed to leave. Even if you don't agree with everything i say all the time :D

(((((((Losty))))))

so happy you are back!!! sorry you feel like you failed, i dont think you did at all, those bids for freedom are as real as the what ails us.....

i for one am sooooooo happy your posts will be back on the menu, i've missed you.....no reason to type the word Losty....imagine, quel horreur....watch out bladey will be checking me french next!!

bighugs.....

Jai

x

Losty

HURRAH

I stopped reading your thread cos I thought you were gone

Am so glad you are back - we missed you.

Keep doing the book cos I want a copy!

I also hope you are ok and missed us too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you are happy

Pips

x

PS - at least you get to keep Prince Charming!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no no, you didn't fail, you succeeded in seeing the value and worth in this site and those involved in it!!! lol

I'm great for putting a positive spin on anything :) lol

WB!

awwwww thanks guys

yes you're right i didn't fail lol. i succeed at everything! hhahahahaha

jai your post made me piss myself. thanks for that. lol

xx clairebearxx

Hello Lost,

how it going? It sounds really positive you wanting to get a job. Ive got a job dreading it...but no way am I leaving here..its my cushion !!

Hope you really give yourself a chance. Im starting on monday. Im looking forward to the dosh and already bought loads of clothes and make up. Should be better cos Ill be with my bf more. Im worrried though cos I do get really paranoid and feel like this depresion has like eaten half my brain. Let us know how it goes, it might be really good. Im looking forward to saving up for holidays. Hope i can stick it out. I just dont want them to think Im shit and have not confidemce.

Good luck ok and fingers crossed!!!

Only

oh good luck only!!!!! let us know how you get on ok? just remember that if it goes tits up, you did a great thing trying. trying is half the battle. giving up is tempting but ultimately unproductive i guess. which explains why i have been largely unproductive lol.

lots of love losty xx

glad you are still here losty, you have abeen one of the constants since i first came to be here, and you make me happy and you also make me think. I think maybe we dont need to move on and awy from here but to continue as long as we can and helo others, I think you would be a magnificent vulunteer#

be good to yourself

Off topic:

Pip. This is a bit cheeky of me to say. But. Sweetie, I don't think you're ready to work yet even if you get a million pounds a year and a company 4WD and a free house.

Archived