Mental Health Forums

Diet Diary

Barebones

in the end i have baked potato and tuna for my dinner.. jesus im being good not like me at all.

i still feel fat!

last night my daughter triggerd me in mentioning my belly size! i feel awfull about it. guessi better cut out any food to get rid of it.

I'm sorry your daughter said something to trigger you about your weight.

Just be careful, when you don't eat enough your metabolism will slow down and you won't lose much weight anymore. The best thing would be the eat quite normally and do excercise route, but you probably know that.

I hope you can get to a body shape that you can feel ok with soon.

Hugs

Eva

BB

I agree with Eva This isn't dieting this is starving yourself....It also seems to be about control....You can eat healthily and lose weight TC

Also I was once a mystery shopper at domino's it was the last time i had domino's i gave them a crap report.

Mrs Tree

Do you have a target BB? and are you heading in the right direction or are you just stable?

I eat little and often, but, I have still put weight on over the last year...18 months....lack of dog walking is my excuse :P

I am having Salmon and veg this evening....in the middle of a heat wave :o I eat what ever my mom cooks :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i have a target but i dont use scales i go by what i see and how lose my clothing is.

today im feeling sick im binging on sandwiches for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived