Mental Health Forums

Bpdw Meet Up! Add Your Final Details Here Please

Vorpalblade

23rd September sounds great....it is a Saturday....excellent and is well clear of all holidays so the drive up North should be pleasant. I think that would be a definate yes for me......(sorry Josh :o:unsure: )

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joshua

• samsung

• Vorpalblade

• Helen

Right ok, have been thinking about it, and maybe I'm a yes.

I would however prefer a friday night, but only because trains on a sunday can be a nightmare. If this isn't possible, then thats fine!

Hotel cost would be quite the luxury for me...Not sure I really have that sort of money to spare on top of the train fare etc...But I guess it is sometime a while off, so I may be able to save up...Or depending on the finishing time I could get a train back afterwards.

*is nervous*

Wakefield, eh? Well, Halifax is my home town, too many bad memories going back to yorkshire.

I am sorry but i dont think I am gonna make it

I can imagine itnow, me standing at the back of the room being ignored by everyone, slowly getting drunk and more and more miserable.

sounds like fun........not.

I think I'll give it a miss

xx

I'm nervous too Spaghetti...But no one will ignore you! And we certainly won't let you stand at the back of the room and get drunk alone...I'm sure there will be many of us joining you there!! :P

Alot of us will be in the same boat, and havn't been to a meet before...Please reconisder hun! You can hide in the corner with me. :)

Would basically like to come, unless it's going to be noisy or dark (sensory processing)

Am in temporary monetary straits which means I'll have to keep checking the balance as we get nearer

Some time in Aug. may be travelling the other way to meet family and friends and don't know date for that yet

Sept may be OK

That's not firm enough to be of help is it! :wacko:

I know this is probably the world's crappest idea, but I see that some people are having probs with cash and I wondered whether some mightn't share a twin room rather than have a single cos would work out much cheaper. I know it's a stupid idea cos you've mostly not met and wouldn't feel comfortable but it'd almost halve the cost of a room.

Ok and now I'll shut up!

Scarlett

Hi Jopo,

That was a really lovely thing to say - made me feel heaps better.

I think the only thing that would get me there was if I was in town anyway

and i just turned up. i could not plan for something like this - would worry the

shit out of me for so so so long - sorry just cant commit to something like this.

I know we are all in the same boat , wish, deep down I could say yes, though.

But , thanks for asking.

Ros xx

I can imagine it now, me standing at the back of the room being ignored by everyone, xx

Spaghetti,

I shall make a special point of seeking you out (easy - only one at the back) and finding you interesting and hanging on your every word. :D

if I was in town anyway and i just turned up. i could not plan for something like this - - sorry just cant commit to something like this. I know we are all in the same boat ,

(I've only just spotted your later post)

Yes mostly I like to follow this approach too

Vorpal I'm so confused here is my complete (for now) list of silly questions

1) Is your deadline for 'data capture' last Monday or next Monday

2) Are we definite about Saturday 23rd Sept now?

3) What time in day/evening?

4) Do we have a venue in mind? Is it handy for public transport and on foot?

5) What activities do we have in mind? Will it be dark or noisy?

Meantime I'll carry on double checking the possibilities with £££

Nice idea, hope it works out nicest for the most number,

Lol blade :D I'm working on it...was supposed to be going back to liverpool that day, but I've managed to twist the truth slightly and say that I need to go back the week before to sort out rent.... Ok, maybe it's a complete lie but hey ho!

I'm scared though...

Not of you all, but generally...

sorry i can nt come , i wish i could and maybe if it moves south one day ill get there....

sounds like fun and i hope you all have the best time and am expecting full reports so i can vicariously enjoy the evening....

love and sad face

jayney

x

would so love to come but i am at a chirstian camp from 7th Aug till 15th pants!!!! I live miles away from leeds but could get on the train

i am at a chirstian camp from

I love those events can't get to any this summer

Please say a prayer for me I need a short one

Thanks

An inspiration just to be reminded of those

• 1 month later...

Archived