Mental Health Forums

Piccie Thread

mort

It was water paint and when it dried up it got very hard.... I washed my hair with a bottle of shampoo and almost nothing went out then I used detergent and finally I got rid of all the color.... my face.... that's another story... I forgot to clean one side and I was walking on the street like that realizing people were looking at me strangely more than usually.... lol

That's the power of crazyness lol

Leslie

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DanDown123

• strat

• Stephanana

• kissprudence

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Well, they won't be as tasty as your Bruvs...dear me, sorry, I think being 6weeks-ishclean of Prozac hasn't helped..."

Ooooh!

Stephanana!

Can you post on my prozac thread please? Be interested to hear from you!

Okay, here are some more of my brothers! Enjoy!

KP

xx

Hey Steph!

You make me laugh! Love your oggling expressions! Especially "hubba hubba" and "humuna humuna"!

Priceless!

How about this one? My Polish lover - he is GORGEOUS! But then of course, I am biased!

Well, he started off as my Polish lover but we've been together for about 15 months now, so I can't really call him my Polish lover anymore, but I like it!

KP

xx

Now you are just showing off..no fair!!! I am half Polish, well, my Ma was raised in France, but her parents were/are Polish (Grandad departed, bless him)...I have seen pictorial evidence of some distance relatives. My, they are a fine breed...nearly everyone on Mum's side has beautiful cheekbones and stunning, piercing eyes! I have plans to explore my family tree, solely in Poland of course....aaah, those travels will be very scenic filled with lots of beautiful sights, I'm sure! Oh lorks, perhaps I should recommence the Prozac to numb myself a little, judging by the rampant monster I have evidently become:P

xx

Stephananaananananananananana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You kill me, I just love your posts! Soooooooooooooo funny!

Well, what a coincidence! You have Polish blood! Hoorah! A fine breed indeed!

It's so weird, because a week before I met my boyfriend, I was explaining to my mother that I simply couldn't go out with another English man because I am too temperamental (!!!!!). I said that what I would really like would be someone a little more warm-blooded. Having already tried Italian and Irish (!!), I decided that Polish was the best idea. My mother got very excited about this, because her lifelong best friend, Kystyna, is Polish, and my mother LOVES Polish people!

Anyway, a few days later, my mother's Ukrainian friend, Kathy, came over and brought the film, "Ladies In Lavender" for us to watch. Strangely, it's about two elderly ladies who rescue an injured Polish soldier (!!!!!!) and fall in love with him. Well, I told Kathy about this funny coincidence and we all had another good chinwag (or rather, dribble) about these lovely, hot-blooded Polish men (yes, I know it's gone from warm-blooded to hot-blooded, but I'm over 30, I can't help it!).

So I go out a few nights later and bam, there he is. This absolutely stunning Polish guy who is beaming at me all night as though he knows me! We get talking and it turns out that his birthday is one day before mine, and his mother's birthday is one day before my mother's birthday! So you know, we both take this to be a sign or something, and we get together. Every time something has happened, like any doubt creeping into my mind or a dodgy BPD episode, there has been another bizarre coincidence. It's like fate, dare I say it! I'm a great believer in reading the signs!

So hoorah for the Polish! Piotr has changed my life and let's face it, he's saved it really. He's lovely.

So I'm jolly glad you're of Polish origin, Stephy Banana!

Yip! Yip!

KP

xx

Ah KP, I love reading you posts too, as you know...that pic is so lovely, and you two would make very beautiful babies!!! :P

I am a believer in signs too and I have had some spooky coincidences with a lovely man of late, too scary so we are meeting up...I am sooooooooo nervous as it always seems to happen when I have promised myself that I want to be single, but hey...c'est la vie!! So, if I went through a similar experience, then I suspect that I would be swept away! Hhhmm, I am gonna keep my eyes peeled in case this chap beams my way, with his fine piercing orbs!! I am playing it safe, mind, as this man could be a saviour or I couls spiral back down into the depths...although I am feeling sane enough to keep some control.Wibble.

Polish people have always shown themselves, to me, to be kind, generous, open, warm, honest and blllaaaaahdy gawjuss! Bizarrely, I used to have a hayuuuge crush on a relative's husband when I was a kiddum...he was Polish, but raised in France like my Momma, so hence the name Michel Novak. If you can imagine a splice between Patrick Swoozee (Dirty Dancing era) and Mark Heap (Big Train, Green Wing, Spaced) then you get the idea! Probably explains my adoration for Mr Heap...oh yummy!

Hey, good luck with the research on Prozac...I believe their are many old posts which may relate to AD experiences if you require more sides to the story!

One last thing...yip yip? Chucklin' 'ere!!

Take care, you lucky lucky girl!!!

Stephxx

• 1 month later...

I thought i would come out of hiding and give you all a scare. I am not very confident at this sort of thing, as i don't like myself very much and hate the way i look, but i guess as it was a pic on my wedding i can't look much better than i did. I am sorry if i scare you all but i thought i would be brave and do it. I might regret it later on.

Chealsea

sorry chickened out it came out too big

Hey Chelsea!

I'd love to see your wedding photo! I'll bet it's gorgeous! Perhaps you could reduce the size of the picture and try again?

No pressure by the way, only if you want to!

KP

xx

Hey Chelsea!

I'd love to see your wedding photo! I'll bet it's gorgeous! Perhaps you could reduce the size of the picture and try again?

No pressure by the way, only if you want to!

KP

xx

http://www.mentalhealth-world.org.uk/forums/uploads/post-3781-1168093204.jpgHi KP

I have reduced the size it is still too big for my liking but hey, i will give it a go, i can always take it off if it get too paranoid, everyone can have a giggle now lol

I do worry about things and my confidence is so low

Chealsea

Hi Chelsea!

I completely understand about the low confidence thing!

But my goodness! You are absolutely beautiful! You look totally gorgeous!

That is such a beautiful picture! I'll bet your husband couldn't get that ring on your finger fast enough!

Thank you so much for posting it, Chelsea!

It's a really beautiful picture!

KP

xx

ok guys, i think this is a great idae, and thanks for the pics sent, its great to put a face to the name,

now guess what, i don't know how to do it!

i went to file attchments, then browse, my pictures, double clicked the pic and a name went into the box, i then said add this attachment waited but nothing happens

help please

lloydy

elkie you aint to old for this forum.. alot of us is in later age so shhh.. take care hun.. oh and good to see a pic of you.

no way elke :) grandma doesn't make you too old. My sister was grandma at 33!!! Yep!! Bunch of tarts, my family lmao (mum had her first at 16, my sister had her first at 16, her daughter had her first at 16, i had my first at 17 - OLD! hahahahaha) you'd never know it if you saw our family though, they are such a 'proper' bunch of people!

no way elke :) grandma doesn't make you too old. My sister was grandma at 33!!! Yep!! Bunch of tarts, my family lmao (mum had her first at 16, my sister had her first at 16, her daughter had her first at 16, i had my first at 17 - OLD! hahahahaha) you'd never know it if you saw our family though, they are such a 'proper' bunch of people!

That´s sweet of you, aylaah.

And barebones and strat, you too (((Hug)))

Elke

Hi everyone!

This is so cool! I loved this thread when it was active before and it's brilliant that it's up and running again!

Lloydy, your pictures are amazing! Did you get them done at that really cool place? Oh bugger, I can't remember the name of it! Oh yes! Venture! That's it! They play music and you have to leap around everywhere while they take pictures? My sister, my mother and I won a competition to have some done and it was so much fun, although I felt rather silly at times! Loved your pics though! Are you the fair-haired one? You are an amazingly beautiful family! What good genes you have!

LoopyJen, I just adored the picture of your daughter on the chestnut pony. We have one old pony left called Twiggy. He is a rescue pony and is now 40 years old! I'll post a picture of him because he looks very similar to Cindy! I'll have to dig out the picture of him and post it soon!

Okay guys, please keep posting pictures, because they're fantastic and they make me ridiculously happy!

Yip! Yip!

Take care,

KP

xx

http://www.mentalhealth-world.org.uk/forums/uploads/post-3964-1168173537.jpghttp://www.mentalhealth-world.org.uk/forums/uploads/post-3964-1168173442.jpg

hey elke, no way are you or anyone too old OR too young for this forum.

kiss your comments are very kind, the pics were done in Bristol, can't remember where, i am very suprised by the results as i was feeling totally shit that day and my mood was rubbing off on the whole family, but hey, you know the feeling, put on a nice smilely mask! your pics are great by the way.

keep the pics coming everyone, i'm enjoying this!

lloydy

Archived