Top Posters In This Topic

• DanDown123

• strat

• Stephanana

• kissprudence

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PIC_0031.jpg

Not sure if this'll work. But this is me. Twas taken December of last year at a party.

Great to see everyone's photos, you all look great. I just look like a geek xD

Okay here's mine, I must be the fattest ugliest man here! (The smaller black chap is Phillip "Papa" Levi, a reggae deejay from the early 80s who's still around today, one of my heroes!)

DSCF0015.jpg

that is quite some music collection

I would post a picture of mine but it would just be a screen shot as all my music is in the form of mp3s on my PC!!!!

Jay

DJ - if that is all reggae then get it all on MP3 and share it with me - I love good old roots stuff, dont get chance to hear enough of it to really expand my artist knowledge beyond Tosh and Marley

oh or the time to get it to do so, or the money to indulge either but hey!

Got all marley's albums MP3ed :)

Should really get some more as I find reggae really calms me down :)

Says the man listen to a 90s dance compilation!!!!!

Hey I thought everyone here listened to indie and rock!!!!!

I've got my entire collection converted to mp3 and stored on a few hard drives. I've got just over 600GB of which 75% is reggae and the rest made up from 50s and 60s music, northern soul, blues, jazz and old 80s hip hop.

G

Me when I had hair (2004). With another of my reggae heroes, Bob Andy (I posted the lyrics to a couple of his songs in the lyrics and poems section).

scan0012.jpg

Pics of me with my grad dress before I went off to uni. Mom took some pics of me behind our house. Crap quality because it's a scan. And as well here are some pics of my KITTEN. Well she's not mine but I always say she is ;) Here she is with my scarf on and some Marley papers lol. I'm always dressing her up. She's pretty much used to it now and doesn't get pissed. lol. She walked around the whole afternoon with my scarf on it was super cute. Here she is with some plastic bags. Her fave playtoy. She plays fetch with them and it is so cute. She is such a special animal!!! I think she's more of a dog than a cat sometimes. We've basically mauled her since her birth so she is very affectionat and gets really pissed off when we try to close the bedroom door or anything. She always has to be where everyone is. lol.

wow, you all look great! it feels so much more human to see photos rather than the other pics we use. makes me realise how disconnected we all are... would be nice if we all had a party in our hometowns and actually met... but, yeah, life isn't that simple is it.

(((((hugs))))))

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

This is me and my beautiful baby girl, (well not so much a baby anymore) but to me she will always be. Her name is Alyssa and she is 6 years old. I posted a side ways picture of me because I hate pics :)

Mandy

Hey everyone, Sorry I had to do this twice my pic did not upload.

This is me and my beautiful baby girl, (well not so much a baby anymore) but to me she will always be. Her name is Alyssa and she is 6 years old. I posted a side ways picture of me because I hate pics

Mandy

Figured I should stop lurking on this post and put up a picture of me.... It is an old one, as I prefer to be behind the camera, rather then in front of it (I am a photographer....I guess. Not feeling paticularily confident about that at the mo).

It was taken during a portraits class... I was stuck as the model that day.

Archived