• DanDown123

• strat

• Stephanana

• kissprudence

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I'd finally be brave and show my face

This is the most recent pic I've got from a few weeks ago, me and my hubby are at the front of the photo, he's the one with the glasses not the one with the ears, that's our good friend Piers. That was one of those days that I was putting on a happy face, a couple of hours later I was pissed as an arsehole and making a tit of myself as usual :D

The furry kids

My big handsome boy Genghis

and my little fluffy loony Ethel

Badger

Fuck me, Badger!

Your cat Genghis IS handsome!

Yeah and doesn't he know it! He's such a tart when we have any female vistors, on his back belly out, no shame.

Nice pics KP, you have a really nice friendly smile. You look really happy, especially in your seaside pic, that looks like fun.

Thanks Badger!

You look cool too. I loved the picture of you and your friends, and your comment about your husband "the one with the glasses, not the one with the ears" just cracked me up!

Your avatar, is that Genghis too? Acting casual but downright sleazy?! Cats are the best!

Will get some better ones to post, but here's my cat Graham on the sofa with my mother's dog, Joe (aka "Peppy Pup").

Plus my other cat, Jade, who often falls in love with toys!

KP

xx

Awwww!!!!

Gotta post this one!

My foster-brother Rafiq, with Graham last Christmas!

So sweet!

KP

x

Oh help!

I can't stop now I've started!

I just have to show you these pictures of my cat Graham, who insists on coming for walks with the dog! My boyfriend Piotr, is trying to persuade Graham to chase the dog's hoop toy, but Graham is not impressed!

xx

P.S. Sorry there are so many, but I do love pictures! And I do love my mad cat!

KP, yeah my avatar is my lovely fat monkey boy Genghis sitting in his favourite position saying "What! stop staring at me, you sit like this so why can't I?"

Your kitties look so cute, I want to curl up on the sofa in between the dog and Graham. Graham is a cool name by the way.

That's so cool that he goes for a walk with you. I love the way cats don't join in on games, I respect the fact that they make their own decisions and don't do something just because they don't want to upset anyone, no peer pressure in the cat world. So when they do something you know it's cos they really want to do it. Genghis used to play with cows when our house backed onto a field, he always came home really smelly but it was so funny to see him bounding around with these cows looking at him like they were thinking "wtf are you?!"

Cats are deffo the dog's bollocks. I'm back in England this weekend and I'm going to miss snuggling up to them at night.

xx

Hi Badger!

Thanks for replying! Genghis sounds like quite a character - it's funny that he liked getting mucky with the cows, because most cats go nuts if they even get one foot wet! I think a lot of animals have some kind of identity crisis, just like people! Graham grew up with my friend's dog, Harry, so he has always identified with dogs. Graham doesn't actually like other cats, and I think they see him as a traitor because he hangs out with dogs all the time! It's funny to watch! Animals always make me laugh!

Anyway, got some more piccies to make you laugh. One is a farmer near us, who wears his baby on his back while he gets the cows in! And guess who's driving the Land-Rover? Yup! His wife!

Have included another one of Jade with the object of her affection! She is so smitten with him!

The big fluffy cat is Jade's mother, Maggie. She is really beautiful and very soft and loving. We got them both from a rescue centre in 1998, and they've been the most gorgeous pets. Graham was wondering the streets really sick as a tiny kitten in 2000, so I just picked him up and took him home with me! He had cat-flu so he nearly didn't make it, but after paying enormous vet bills for his recovery, I decided not to put up "Lost Kitten Found" signs in the local post office! (I know, I'm bad!)

The picture of the little ponies is some people my mother met in a nearby town, taking their ponies out for a walk early in the morning! Sweet!

Last is a picture of my mother and her dog - she's a proper country lass!

Hope I haven't bored anyone! Just think it's great that so many of the people on this forum love animals, because they are a constant in our lives which we need. I think they're good to be around.

Enjoy!

KP

xx

Great pics KP, animals are so cool. Would look to chat more but I've got to get to my T's and then I'm flying back to the UK for the weekend. See you on Tuesday

have a good weekend everyone

take care

H

xxx

• 2 weeks later...

A Scooby update for those in his fan club......he is was one day short of 6 months when i took this, took loads with him next to newspapers and stuff to get some perspective!

He's turned really soppy, tho still likes to attack my leg when I first step out of the shower and out of bed first thing. He also has a fetish for running water etc and sniffing feet, the weirdo. And he cutely runs off with toys when he has caught them and drops them in the hallway or bath. I am so dieing to get a pic of him with his orange doggy toy in his mouth, but am always too slow....

Scooby6monthsbelly.jpg

He's a proper little contortionist, eh? I thoroughly enjoy looking as all these Puss Pics, although the dogs and ponies are lovely too...these posts are so heartwarming, although it's great to see some more human faces too, so thanks brave souls:)

Stephxx

http://www.mentalhealth-world.org.uk/forums/uploads/post-3588-1163362533.jpgMe in the stripes attempting to smile!!

Well, I finally managed a pic of Phoebe, so I'll post an equally humungous one of me...I only have one pic I dare use online, as the rest are gooning, drunk, joke makeup or looking away/eyes halfclosed!!! Hey, Dan, I had dibs on him first;)

xx

Danny! You really are a naughty boy!

Actually, I have two gorgeous foster-brothers!

Raheem is the eldest. They are both stunning aren't they?

Enjoy!

Yip! Yip!

More pics to come!

"All in good time, my pretty! All in good time..."

(If you haven't seen The Wizard Of Oz, that quote will be wasted on you, and I'll just come across as creepy!)

KP

xx

LOL...certainly wasn't wasted on me KP!!! Oooh, I have a sudden craving for dry roasted peanuts...the name KP must've triggered a brand moment in my subconcious!! Well, they won't be as tasty as your Bruvs...dear me, sorry, I think being 6weeks-ishclean of Prozac hasn't helped...

xx

http://www.mentalhealth-world.org.uk/forums/uploads/post-2881-1163609849.jpgThis is an old one but I think is my real inner.... crazyness around.... but now I have like 15 kilos more... lol

I don't like pictures either somebody took it without my notice.

How fantastic is that piccy!? I dread to think how long it took to remove those colours...it looks a little like paint, or was it hair mascara!?

Heh...nothing worse than discovering photographic evidence of oneself, especially when one cannot remember/notice being 'papped'...I don't even wanna know how many awful photos are floating about in old friends collections, of me with a shiny face, throwing shapes on the dancefloor squeezed into dubious fashion mistakes, oblivious to the camera!!

xx

Archived