Mental Health Forums

Night Panic Attacks

LadyMacbeth

Claudine,I have night terrors,also sleepwalk but not as much as I did thankfully,worst event was taking remainder of my sleeping tablets whilst asleep,I cant remember this but there you go,the power of sleep!

arent they freaky? it's like, you wake up knowing you've interrupted some evil horrendous thing. You can't move, you're sweating, trying to breathe as if you're still asleep so there won't be any interruption to cause attention to be turned to you? I don't know, they're weird. Usually takes like, 30 min to dissapate.

Thanks Claudine....my birthday is tom. so I am going to tell my father all I want is some books off Amazon and I will look for it.

Night terrors, dreams, dream premonitions, sleep walking, sleep talking (I used to have conversations with myself in my sleep), etc...are scary but I find it fascinating. I wish there was ajob where you just study them. That would be awesome.

If I have a bad dream the night before I dread going to sleep the following night cause I remember the dream clear as day. I can't sleep right now but it feels great that I am the only one up right now. Its so peaceful and I love it.

Archived