Mental Health Forums

I Am Home With Dylan Darcy ( Formley Known As Bump)

mrs tree

The nurses thought I had jaundice when I was born. They didn't have mixed marriages then, so my mum had to explain that I was a braan baby, and was meant to be that colour, lol.

Don't forget that as well as feeding, changing, sleeping, and burping you now need to be avatar changing too :lol:

Hugs to you all, especially that gorgeous handsome young fella, he's a cutie!

Dxx

oh, he is absolutely adorable!!! MANY GRATS!

you are so lucky! I was in labor for 3 DAYS with my son, lol!

My son had jaundice too-he was very yellow and lived under a rubi light for a week o.O Very glad to see that baby dylan is okay :D

Hi Mr and mrs tree and little dylan

He looks absolutely beautiful and has a beautiful name to match him too, you look absolutely stunning in the pics and so does little one. I am so happy for you both and hope all goes well for you and you enjoy every minute of his life

Take care to you all

Love chealsea

I never noticed the pictures yesterday...Mrs. T. he looks georgous...you should both be very proud.

I hope he is not keeping you up too much...enjoy him.

Take care, Jane x

Congrats,

it was a lot of hoping and 9 months which I have no idea but I can't imagine they went by very fast, and then you finished it up in no time flat! 2hours 21 min is nice and quick relative to some other friends... and 7lbs 2oz is a good size :)

looking at your pics is making me feel all broody... MUST STOP! lol

but you both look great, he is a cutie already. I like Dylan Darcy as a name (lol just read Pride&Predjudice for class)

I hope that the jaundice clears up quickly and that you can get settled in to having a new member in your house... the waking up in the night I've heard are the worst...

so best of luck to all three of you, and big hugs,

Chris

Congratulations Mr and Mrs Tree......what a beautiful boy! So glad Dylan Darcy arrived safely.....wishing you lots of love and laughter as a happy family....Kate xx :bigarmhug[1]::bigarmhug[1]: :bigarmhug[1]:

congrats mrs tree! u and dylan look very beautiful!

plese take care of yourself and expect to be tired for a while. these days are wonderful and exciting.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bets

Hi and :welcomeani: Dylan Darcy. You look beautiful, georgeous and cute! And you are lucky to have such a lovely mummy and daddy.

Congratulations (((Mrs tree))) I'm so pleased I'm crying! Thank you for sharing your good news and the lovely piccies too!

Thinking of you all and loads of hugs for all 3 of you

tc

mort x

congrats mrs tree! hes lovely looking. 2 hrs for labour my god that was quick, good job.

dont get to tired make sure you get some rest yourself.

:lol:

ARGHH NOO! I'm so broody.

Congratulations Mrs Tree and Hubby, he is absolutely gorgeous....welcome to the world little Dylan!

(And congratulations on a 2 hour labour!!)

Take care...

Kells

xx

well it's gonna take some beating two hours lol, but i'll do the best i can ; )

i am thrilled for you mrs tree. i know how much hoping and waiting goes on in pregnancy, and now he is finally here! i would say relax, but we know it isn't quite like that. you just inherit a whole new batch of worries lol. but i am so so happy for you that he is here and you are both ok.

i wish you all well and hope his jaundice clears up soon, which it will xx lots of love, losty xx

congrats mrs tree daddy and welcome to world dylan

my son had jaundice now 23 and always gets wonderful suntan in march

you will make up for time with cuddles

he is adorable

thanks for pics xxx madsheep

Archived