Mental Health Forums

I'm In Labour!

lostsoul

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is beautiful! Well done, you sound like you did an amazing job thorugh a pretty hard labour! Congrats :D

I cant believe i missed all this fantastic excitement!!

Wow Congrats on your bubba boy :bigarmhug[1]:

Im Jelous hehe, I want one!!!

Hope everything is well with you both,

Karina xxx

• 2 weeks later...

hello all

okkkkkkkkkk. let me revise a previous statement. he is NOT a good baby lol. he is a BAD BABY!!!

he didn't sleep last night and he didn't sleep most of today. all he wants to do is PLAY! is this normal for a 2 week old? nope!

we had to get him out his play gym because he was looking around everywhere and reaching out for things etc. he spends ages in it whacking the animals around and making this too cute gurgling sound - he is so happy with himself when he gets one. very very sweet. but then you are up all night and up all day. i'm SMASHED"!

how am i going to manage when angelo goes back to work on monday!!!!!!????????? seriously, i am actually posing the question! howwwwwwwwwwww!!!

nrr. ok. he is adorable though. there is nobody else i would be smashed for. nobody : )

hey have another pic... here he is with his grandma.

xx

dont give him play gym at 3 am lol

he is adorable

butter wouldnt melt in mouth look

my daughter is pregnant and bought sleeping babys book although dont know when you going to get a chance to read it

if she got any tips ill ask her

He is adorable. The best advice I ever got was "Sleep when they sleep". Screw the house, if baby is sleeping you sleep. It saved my sanity (what I have of it).

Again, congratulation's of the beautiful boy

lol too late mother in law gave him play gym at 3am. aaaaaaaaaaaaaarg!!!! the trend is set.

me and him are going to have a battle of wills i think. i will make time to read any book that might help establish a good routine, by the way. i will check that one out. i have heard good things bout it

x

aww congratulations mummy!! :D

Hes scrummy umptious!! :wub:

Cherish every second even when hes screaming or playing at 3am :lol:

cos they don't stay small for long, blink and he'll be 18 and off down the pub with his mates! :o

he looks tiny compared to Dylan.. on nights D doesn't sleep i put DVd on in bedroom so at least he is in the right place for nighttime so he knows its not playtime although he loves the tv so that then excits him if he catches a glimpse

He's gorgous though :bigarmhug[1]:

Don't even know if we've met losty - but he is sooooooo gorgeous - that picture has improved my day 100 fold!

Congratulations!

Mouseyx

:party-smiley-015[1]: to Matthew....albeit a bit late!

Congratulations Lostsoul,

I hope all is going well with the no sleep and all the other stuff that comes along with a little pink thing. ( as you can see Im still not broody but I think you and Mrs Tree might start an avalanche of baby dropping)

Ginger

What a gorgeous baby! I only had one boy in my crowd of girls, and would have loved another one! Am going to have to wait and see if I get a grand-son instead! Not long to wait before I find out!! I agree with Todash, any time he falls asleep, get your head down! Also, whenever some-one offers to help, instead of saying no (which I did with my first... more fool me) give them something, even if it's just getting them to make you a cuppa!! I'm sure he'll bring you tons of joy!!

- Valeera

Archived