Mental Health Forums

Tea

bpmonki

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it involves no cooking u cuch digestives throgh in what ever u want like fruit and nuts etc put goldensuryp in to hold it all together then cover with chocolate and freeze

I dont suppose any of you are sane enough to make me a cup of coffee, no sugar, and a dash of milk????? Oh, and if anyone has any ideas about what I could make for dinner tonight, that would much appreciated.

Thankyou oh freaky ones....

Ginny :bum:

I used to eat those things all the time at college cause they are dirt cheap. Start to have nightmares about them now! OOHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!11

You remind me of David...His fave - Bombay Bad Boy... :rolleyes:

Have you played the pot noodle game online, where you have to help this guy hide the remnants of his pot noodle from his hysterical gf?

I used to eat Pot Noodles in England. My mum used to buy them for me for Girl Guides...But, over here they are call ramen noodles and they are NNNAAAASSSTYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But, when you have eaten as much then you would be disgusted.

I've tried a few Chinese pot noodles before, and there are a couple which are pretty nice (even to someone like myself who thinks instant meals are made out of nasty chemicals and 'legal' drugs/poison)...nothing like the British version of what noodles should taste like!!! They're available over here, though I can't for the life of me remember what the brands are since I rarely crave them...Would rather have nice, wholesome, homemade meals! :)

Archived