1. 1. Where are you from?

• UK
    • US
    • Other - Please Specify

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gothenburg, Sweden :)

Oh Ulrica! I am in love with Gotemburg! I had a boyfriend from there and traveling to see him was the best experience ever. I am hoping to go back there at least for a visit next year :)

I am in Mexico.

Ah yes, it lovely over here :D Most people make the mistake of going to Stockholm when they visit Sweden. They should so come to Gothenburg instead, it's much friendlier and beautiful too, especially the archipelago. Although, I am biased since I live here :D Recommended visits are in the summer, it's very much a summer city... The winters are just nasty, cold and dreary with snow and sleet... I hate snow... Grrr :D

:D I was there 2 novembers ago. It was freeeeezing lol. And coming from the tropics I wasnt ready for it, lol. It was also very dark. Like 4 hours of light only :D But u know? I loved all that. Waiting for the train. This place where you have the christmas celebration at that great park! Buaaaaaaaaaa hahah I want to be there :D And lets not forget my beloved ex bf and the romantic times we had there.

I will go back. I promise. ^_^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Kay,

I live west of Stoke-on-Trent in a rural area near to the cheshire border so it's quite isolating really although my views are beautiful and I'm very appreciative for that. I feel embarrassed about the post; I don't know why I did it, especially since I've had a few bad experiences on forums when I've tried to get help before. I've had such a crap life no one believes me, and I've been belittled which really knocked my confidence, that's why I said I probably wouldn't come back onto the site. My daughter suggested I did and that it might be different to some of the others so I've had a look around today and followed quite a few of the links and there's some really good advice and help if I need it; I didn't know you could access official help like this online unless you paid a lot for it. I'm not an internet 'surfer' you see. I've had the internet for 10 years now, but only ever really used it to access proffessional journals during my education.

Anyway, I think I just have to accept that I have a chronic mental illness that I can't just give up on much like you would not give up on a physical illness. Every time I go through another 'pick me up' of some kind or another I stupidly think that 'hey, this is it, I'm going to be happy now'. I'm coming to realise that I need to learn to take responsibility for my mental health and even if I do need to have some kind of therapy every year in order to lead a semi normal life, then that's what I've got to do. I was just a crisis point last night; sometimes it's good to see what rubbish you spout when you're under this black cloud of 'why me?'; I'm so pathetic sometimes. Yes, I've been dealt a bad hand a 100 times over, but at least I'm still alive: and I'm a fighter, else I wouldn't have made it here.

Perhaps this site will be good for me; already, today I've learned things about my illness that I didn't know; aspects of my behaviour that I didn't understand. It's concerned me, but now I can look at that particular area and see if I can do something to change it. I hope it will be a positive experience for me. Errrrrr sorry you only asked where I lived; I am so sad..........lol

Thanks

clarex

• 5 weeks later...

CuckooLand!!!!!!! :P

Just joking,

From the U.K

.............................................Hang on!!!!!! its the same thing!!!!

Archived