Mental Health Forums

Currently Litening To .......

lucy

I love hiphop too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me listen to Common this morning - Like Water For Chocolate, me like Snow Patrol too...

Bjork - It's In Our Hands

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am currently listening to George Straight because I am really in the mood to listen to country for some reason. Yeah...do not admit that to many. :lol::lol::lol: "Heartland." Yeeee haw...ride em' cowboy! :lol: :lol:

I am listening to Ashlee Simpson...I would listen to her sister Jessica but then I will get depressed and drink myself into a drunken stupour cause her songs remind me of J.

I really can't stand hip hop, I used to love it, but I dunno. Theres just something about it now that makes me laugh, I can't take it seriously at all.

I lie, I like Pharrell and OutKast, but thats more RnB is it not?

Anyway, currently listening to: Bjork - Human Behaviour.

Songs I absolutely adore at the moment are: The beatles - A day in the life (the perfect song, IMO) and The Futureheads - Hounds of love.

Chop Suey by System of a A down is my 'Get the crappy guck stuff out of my head' song.

Danced around to

Stevie Wonder's cover of The Beatles 'We Can Work It Out'

this morning when I was getting ready for work. I only just discovered it recently after hearing it in a bar and that song makes me want to have babies! Not quite sure why - it makes me smile and gives me a huge energy rush

:D

Archived