Mental Health Forums

What Are You Wearing....

Paula

Little black skirt, purple tights, purple top that says "boys are stupid throw rocks at them", Black fury boots, Silver bracelet, yellow live strong band, jade bracelet ant silver chain bracelet.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joshua

• Lauren

• LadyMacbeth

• Paula

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ Josh

Unfortunately, I am wearing faded blue jeans, gray tee-shirt and a dungaree long sleeve button down the front shirt. The dungaree shirt is unbuttoned with the sleeves rolled up. Blue socks. also my undergarments.

I'd LIKE to be wearing a woman's Buddhist robe....maybe red and then I could comfortably shave my head.

Wiz

:lol: Josh!

I'm wearing a red thin towel like long sleeve shirt, my green khakis, my gray adidas shoes, and my xbox lanyard( xbox is in green and the lanyard is black) with my keys around my neck

I always lose my keys if they aren't around my neck. :rolleyes:

Then, I'm locked out of the house! :lol:

haha

yeah me too. NOT. i am wearing, faded lilac checked pJ bottoms with the elastic gone so they keep falling down. i look a bit clownish.

shall i put my red nose on?

Baggy Jeans, Shakira-style belt, Black Pants,and a t-shirt with animal from the muppets saying 'Truly Unruly' Black Beret, beaded bracelets, big fat white watch annnnd a black bra...and one sock, i don't know why this is.

Don't ask, my dressing method is to simply wear what is currently under my bed at the time. Welcome to student life.

Archived