Mental Health Forums

Big Brother

Fairy

did you see it the other nite when Alex was arguing about the chips... she said why should we do the cooking, and her when they have a chef in the house <rex> when he is better to cater for everyone so he CAN do all the cooking, rex was like WTF... she told him he was cooking, I'd have told her to fook right off!!!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kib0ne

• Tray

• yorkiegal73

• Fairy

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Alex is ill in some way. I flit between feeling really sorry for her and intense dislike. She is so rude. Yeah I saw when she instructed Rex as chef, madness!

Not long until first eviction, hurrah, go Mario go. :lol:

Big Fairy xxx

my mate heard on the radio not long ago that the eviction may be scrapped cause alex has had a final warning today!!!

i just watched last nite (thu) show... what the fook was that all about with the lighter!

man she is just nasty, she needs to live in the real world... i like Rex, prob cause he's ginger... i have a thing for ginger people, i cant help it... lol

looking forward to the eviction!!!

Ginger people rule. He has got a hoodie with his name on it written in sparkles though. Thats abit I love myself. Other than that I thought he seemed quite nice but then all ginger people are.

lol Damn shame im auburn

Ginger

Pink and ginger mixed, what does that make? Yeah, the stuff about the lighter was MAD. I don't like her, but, she is not a happy person. Not like the very beautiful Kat!

Fairy xxx

Okay, the prat Mario claims to have a fan club, I defy anyone to find this on the internet, Arggggggggggggggggg. I can't bear him.

Fairy xxx

I am the founder of the Mario fanclub, I have just printed t-shirts and everything. He is so sexy and cool, I want his babies. Ginger mario babies. I will name one of them Fairy

OK maybe I was kidding

Ginger

Fairio thats brilliant so the girl could be fairy and the boy could be fairio. Wow you cant have him hes mine.

Ginger

Yes!!! The gorgeous mario will stay for another week! A whole extra week of watching lisa massage him, listening to his fascinating dictates on health and safety, watching him haul mikey round the house whilst shouting 'blind man coming through, ya inconsiderate bastards!'.

Shame the crowd ahem lynch mob didn't get the chance to throw their rotten tomatoes at Alexandra, but she had to go. But really, how stupid do you have to be to announce your intention of getting your gangster mates to sort out your housemates friends and family WHILST SAT IN FRONT OF DOZENS OF CAMERAS!

I can just imagine how her daughter feels:

Grandma: You're mums coming home to see you tomorrow honey.

kid: but why so soon granny?

Grandma: Because they evicted her for threatening to kill people sweetie.

Rachel or Darnell to win.

I wonder how much of this we will see, Alex and her gangland threats. I have been looking for clips, but it didn't go out on live streaming. She is messed up, all that abuse towards Mohammed about being a respectful Muslim, and then, well...... it speaks for itself. Poor Mohammed, he is so nice.

I really like Darnell and Kat, and of course cuddly Mohammed.

I can't remember if I have written this or not alreday, I don't like Mario. :lol: If I have to hear, as Yorkie said, all that crap any longer, I will go MAD.

Please don't say, don't watch then, it is my life! :lol:

Fairy xxx

Yes!!! The gorgeous mario will stay for another week! A whole extra week of watching lisa massage him, listening to his fascinating dictates on health and safety, watching him haul mikey round the house whilst shouting 'blind man coming through, ya inconsiderate bastards!'.

if i was mickey i'd twat him round the head with me stick n say oh sorry i didnt see u there, being as i blind u knoob head!

I can just imagine how her daughter feels:

Grandma: You're mums coming home to see you tomorrow honey.

kid: but why so soon granny?

Grandma: Because they evicted her for threatening to kill people sweetie.

this made me giggle sooooo much :lol:

I feel sorry for Alex, almost, and her kid certainly. Everyone in her community will know how she has behaved. None of us would want our worst emotional outbursts broadcast on TV.

I guess she should have thought of this before applying!

Mario, urggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fairy xxx

i think her community know her and her gang quite well already. And so do the police, except that witnesses against her tend to drop the charges apparantly. I feel for her child, who is probably growing up thinking there is nothing wrong with this type of behaviour.

The woman has absolutely no self awareness whatsoever. I really hope I don't come across like her when I'm angry.

I have got to say, I do like Sylvia, she is my type of gal. She has no shame.

I can't remember if I mentioned this, but I don't like Mario. Did you see him and Lisa dancing in the bedroom, urggg, it was DISGUSTING!

Fairy xxx

Archived