Mental Health Forums

Big Brother

Fairy

Nah I'm not an avid viewer I just catch bits here and there... Sylvia, hmm, well, yeah strong will can be admirable, but last time I was 21 it didn't make me a selfish bitch.

I've just changed my Mortal Kombat fighter's victory slogan to 'I told you' :lol:

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kib0ne

• Tray

• yorkiegal73

• Fairy

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno why but I've gone right off bb in the last few days. Not liking the new bloke at all, but actually think mario and lisa are quite sweet in a self absorbed kind of way. The live feed is just so boring though.

All I can say about big brother is ......SNORE!!!!!!!!

its got so dull and boring now. And theres always bullying in some form or another. I watch up till about series 4 and got bored. This is a show hat needs to be axed people get more and more outragous every series and play up for the camera's. Some people should not have even got through to be in the some of the series I think. But thats just my opinion.

sunshinex

To all the haters, member I told you! :lol:

Axed, HUH!

Sylvia is a bit of a hypocrite it seems, but I like her, she is just bored and being a bitch! I think she is really pretty, and I only care about looks, that is why I don't like Mario, he is not nice looking enough!

Big Fairy xxx

I can't believe Mario isn't up for eviction, I really mean it, I CAN'T FRICKING BELIEVE IT!.

I think I would rather Mo go than Sylvia, although Sylvia deserves to go more.

Member I told you!

Big Fairy xxx

I agree, Mo is cool. He has taken a lot of crap from all the housemates. He is very mature compared to the rest methinks. As for Luke, he has become snake like in mine eyes!

Big Fairy xxx

They are the most boring group of people ever! I now cannot stand Luke, Dennis, Jennifer, Lisa and of course Mario! Sylvia is the only one in there with any spirit, alas I fear she will be gone in the morrow. I do quite like Rex. Huh, disappointing!

Big Fairy xxx

i can't stand any of them. next year we should all audition and they can put a group of bpd'ers in the house. see how long it takes for us to stop cleaning it, have lots of random one night stands and kick the crap out of each other. :)

OMG

Fairy where are you???

have ye not heard about the FIGHT!!!

check the bb forum on C4

i reckon they gona scrub the eviction again this week by all accounts!

i cant believe people act like that, i absolutly hate spitting, its gross and i may add the biggest cause of the rise in TB in this country

:o

where is everyone!!!

Dennis the disgusting man has been kicked out.

but the eviction still going ahead.

also did any one else notice the lack of Mo in last nite's program, but how much they showed Sylvia???

I really hope she goes today, she is really freaky, talk about split personality, and thats coming from me!!!

Spitting, huh, cowards punch! :lol: I thought about watching BB live last night and thought it would be boring so didn't, how annoying!

I have also noticed all this week has focused on Sylvia, hmmm, methinks we are manipulated.

On the bright side, at least it's picking up!

Member I told you!

Fairy xxx

how over the top is jennifer? If my painting looked like hers I'd want someone to paint over it. Can't see this lot remaining calm for more than a few days. Great viewing though.

I just watched the fight and it took me a while to work out what happened, because I completely disagree with what Rex did but what Dennis did was over a completely different issue, regardless it's really quite disgusting and I'm glad he's gone... and Sylvia; WAHOO.

I like this artist's interpretation of the fight

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/index.ph...1b4a388cb1ce8d4

yeah jeniffer was a bit OTT, rex apologised an everythin and then she gets everyone involved and basically milks it! And exaggerates, he said that he didnt put pizza on it and then she tell everyone that he did! and they all had a go at Mo for getin involved when thats egxactly what they all did!!!!

Im glad they took dennis out, to pit in some ones face is absolutely disgusting, and he was being so provocative! I felt so sorry for rex and mo!

xxxxx

can someone please tell me they too was grossed out my Lisa the man having a shave in the bath at the end of sat nite's prog???

my god, i mean i have baeuty issue's in that department but for feck's sake there is women implements u can use,,, not a razor, and in front of Mario as well...

i lock myself away when i doing me womanly things! i wouldnt do it in front of me bf, talk bout a big turn off!

I am so amazed they have found all these vile people. That argument was awful. Jen needs shooting, pow pow pow! If I could I would ruin her art work!

Dennis, Luke, Stu all idiots. I am finding it hard to watch and I love BB, No wonder it's going down the pan. I really think this is the worst series so far.

Member I told you!

Fairy xxx

I really think the only people in the house that I could bear to spend any time with are Darnell and Kat. Did anyone hear Lisa talking about how she could have been a model? It was awful, just..............awful. I am embarressed for her! :lol:

Big Fairy xxx

:lol: Kib.

Perhaps we shouldn't knock what we tried! :lol:

Okay, Darnell then, he seems like he could be good company?

Member I told you!

Big Fairy xxx

Archived