Mental Health Forums

Big Brother

Fairy

as nice as Kat is, if she kept singing that to me i would have to put a sock in her mouth and shut her up!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kib0ne

• Tray

• yorkiegal73

• Fairy

Top Posters In This Topic

Jen to go? I don't like her, although I think she is very pretty, is seems only on the outside.

What do you make of Becs cutting up Mo's belt? I tell you I think he has self control, I would have gone MENTAL!

Big Fairy xxx

yes it's funny how a belt is ok but a painting is sacrosant.

jen and crew really believe rex will go. can't wait to see their faces.

Even though i know there is barely a saving grace between the contestants this year, and that it is a waste of my summer... Every year i find myself watching this show again, and cheering someone on... This year it is Luke. Feel the shame lol

I watched the bex and luke show in the early hours. they'd be very funny if he didn't keep screaming like a girl. they guy is so obviously a virgin. he acts like an 8 yr old who thinks all girls are yucky. i can't stand him because he goes from group to group dripping poison.

rachel or darnell to win!

From what I've seen so far, I'm not routing for anyone in there, I liked Luke from the auditions but ssss he's a snake.

I agree with Kib, I did like Luke, but not know.

I think I would like Darnell or Mo to win. I must say, I quite like Rex, arrogance and all!

Please may Jen go on Friday, she is such a spoilt bitch!

Big Fairy xxx

BIG BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually no, I've changed my mind.

I can't believe this thing has gone on for 4 pages.

Sheza, You are so funny, I think you are secretly watching it! :lol:

Kib, Please spill the beans, I need to know! I am really not joking, hahahah!

So, heres to Mario flipping leaving this week. I still can't stand him. Did anyone see him have a dig at Lisa last night, Ooooooh, I could have broken my telly machine, I was sooooooooooooooooo annoyed!

Big Fairy xxx

I've just shocked the couple in the flat upstairs by swearing very loudly and repeatedly at my tv. that smug git mario has to go!!!!!

You teasing me Kib, on principle I will NEVER read anything from the Sun. You have to tell me. I can understand that equals the same thing, but it's a principle!

Did you see Mario tonight, he is such a tosser. :lol: I really have a BAD Mario allergy!

Big Fairy xxx

No, I can't, it will burn my eyes like acid! :lol:

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me! Don't make me whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, hahahah!

Big Fairy xxx

News from Australian Big Brother:

Pamela Anderson entered our house last night! Now that's one housemate I want to see evicted!!

Is it a celebrity BB Tripper? Why do you want her evicted? She is 80% plastic, I wonder if she can be re-cycled! :lol:

Did anyone see Mario fart in bed last night, I was nearly sick, urggg, I can't BEAR him!

Big Fairy xxx

Rebecca and Luke; *GAG*

Now that's out of my system back to the BB housemates' criminality, do you know about Rebecca being held for stalking boy bands?

Archived