Mental Health Forums

Big Brother

Fairy

i know she suprised me in her interview! I wish we had seen more of that side of bex in the house, maybe she wouldnt have annoyed people so much!lol

yeah luke totally doesnt seem like the type to have a secret girlfriend or a cheat!

x

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kib0ne

• Tray

• yorkiegal73

• Fairy

Top Posters In This Topic

And now Lisa is being a bitch, did you see last night when she was singing at Kat "Shut up just shut up"?

It was awful, this from a person that paints their smile on! :lol:

Those chillies they ate, urgggg, I wouldn't have even tried.

Big Fairy xxx

I know I was just starting to like lisa and then she goes and does somethin as mean as that!

Did anyone see bex on bblb? they showed how she had upset housemates in different ways and she showed absolutely no remorse! At least jen did that!

x

No, I missed that, shame.

Lisa was so horrible it took my breathe away. I have never liked her as I disliked Mario so much, I felt to be with him you would have to be an arse! :lol:

Big Fairy xxx

i cannot wait for tonite's show! what the hell did they all do wrong!

last nite, we was going ooh, luke n dale, wouldnt know who would go, then they announced that!

ha ha ha, my god, they never learn do they, its a proper open eviction this week i think...

they've been talking about nominations in a secret code!

i dont like mikey, but last night he made me laugh!

Luke should go this week, hes whinny, his voice irritates me and he just mopes around moaning about people moaning or being happy?!!!!

x

Am I right in understanding Mikey is the only one not up for eviction? I am desperate for him to go, I cannot stand him! :lol:

As it is I think if Mikey isn't up, Dale may go. I am wrong virtually every time about this, and only this! :lol::lol:

Big Fairy xxx

i think they should have just had a free for all, put the lot up and see what happens lol

mickey is only funny when he's in the diary room, he's very intuative, he'd make a good roving presenter dont u think?

i wouldnt be surprised if Darnell goes, tbf if he spoke to me like he does the women in there calling them bitches etc, id have slapped him a LONG time ago :lol:

i hate people being disrespectful like that

They should have a double or triple eviction this week - there is definately more than one that needs to get the hell outta there - I have tickets to the eviction but cannae go - would have been quite therapeutic to boo the b***ards!!

mikey and lisa aren't up.

this is a total farce. they've all been talking about noms for weeks now but surprise surprise as soon as luke is up bb changes the rules. it's just an attempt to save him. there's a rumour going round that it will be a vote to save not a vote to evict this week, so some of the deadwood like maysoon will go.

i don't want any of them to win.

I think that is so bad if they switch the voting to stay, rather than go. I like Rex, I admire that level of arrogance in any human being! :lol: I quite like Darnell, I know what you mean Tray, when he loses his temper, he becomes quite aggressive.

I really don't feel like I want anyone to win, just certain people not to, like Mikey and Lisa!

Has anyone seen Lisa genuinally laugh? I haven't, her paint on smile and brows just move slightly! :lol:

Big Fairy xxx

lisa is starting to scare me...

she's so wooden, i swear she has a secret supply of botox in the house, surely her face should have started slipping by now!!!

i quite like lisa, apart from the scary face. but if she won it would mean mario got the money.

i certainly don't want creepy mikey or pukey lukey to win.

rex is a total wind up merchant. can't decide whether i like him or not but i wish he'd stop having a go at rachel.

Rex's girlfriend, how awful for Lisa after all that she said! Then Lisa going mental and breaking out!

Suddenly it has really picked up, last nights show was shocking, and about time too. :lol:

Big Fairy xxx

I felt so sorry for her, he was bastard. Her body language said it all" Get your filthy hands off me".

I liked Rex, now, urggggggggg.

Fairy xxx

Dale or Stuart to go? I think Stuart will go, but I am always wrong about this! :lol:

Nicole and Rex, oh dear, they REALLY do deserve each other!

I think I want Sara to win, her voice has become less annoying and I like her now! Or Kat, she seems to have stopped all the happy house shit! :lol:

Big Fairy xxx

Stuart or Rachel. I think Rachel will go, although I don't want her to.

Nicole, urgggggggggggggggg, she is a prime example that beauty is on the inside! :lol: See, BB is edumakayshunal! :lol:

Big Fairy xxx

i thought stu was the favorite to go, but that audience... wow, they are never usually wrong are they...

luvin that for two weeks running they chanting get rex out even tho he aint even up again lol

Oh, shocking, I was wrong again! :lol: I am glad Stuart has gone, he wanted to go and Rachel didn't. Also Rex was so horrible to Rachel. Maybe now he can get the idea that him and his husk of a girlfriend are not very well thought of!

I really hope next week Mo, Rex and the Ugly are up and Rex and the Ugly go, man that would be super sweet! :lol: A double eviction to a torrent of boo's!

Big Fairy xxx

i want rex to be up against nicole, see what happens...

they are both as bad as each other... i would have to slap her if she spoke to me like that, and whats with rex's hair!!! its getting worse at the back, like its backcombed lol

Rex's hair is so awful, it was awful went he went in and has remained a sin! :lol: Now he is head of house, making him immune from nominations, arggg! The only hope is for Nicole aka the Ugly, to go on Friday! :lol: I CANNOT bear the two of them, their voices, their stupid arguments, so very very annoying.

Example of their arguments;-

Rex - Why don't you come near me?

Nicole - What do you mean why don't I come near you?

Rex - Well since you have came in the house you don't come near me.

Nicole - What do you mean since I have came in the house I don't come near you? You make me feel like shit Rex.

Rex - What do you mean I make you feel like shit?

And so it goes on and on and on and on!

Big Fairy, what do you mean Big Fairy xxx :lol:

Archived