Mental Health Forums

Give Me An Art Project

lostsoul

I'm sure I'm too late with your decision as what to draw......... but here's my 2 cents. How about drawing an abstract that expresses thu color and shape the word "Hope". or "dispaire"??

Wiz

lost... i like the pic.. i did a pencil drawing of me.. when i was so deep in depression... i might try and take a photo of that and post. it's called day of reconing.

bets

yeah bets try and post it that would be neat :rolleyes:

and ver - that would be cool. like, a drawing room and then you could post what u did on the site!!

wis - hope or dispair? like opposites. thats cool i like that.

ok tomorrow i will do the womb in the mornig and hope / dispair in the afternoon.

ur working me hard lol!

lolorosa.. fish gills!

should i even ask?!!!!

well i have started the womb. im doing it with moulding paste. its done like a sonogram with only bits of the foetus showing. these are the bits done in moulding paste. so i have to wait for that to dry. and then i have to haul my ass to the art shop cos i've run out of spray paint in the colours i need. hopefully upon my return, the paste will be dry (prolly it wont be but i'll do the next stage anyway cos im soooo impatient) and i can then spray it, and then when that dries, i can put on the final touches and correct the light and dark areas.

actually i got very sad half way through drawing the baby, cos i started thinking about my abortion 5 years ago. got all sad. i wish i'd known back then that it was an inch long already and its heart was beating and stuff. it actually moves too apparently, at 8 weeks, even though u cant feel it.

i think i will have to call this piece..

IM SORRY

cos i am :(

Archived